GE Profile Reverse Osmosis Filtration System with Chrome Faucet
This premium filtration process reduces up to 99 percent of many common contaminants that may be present in your water system. The Twist and Lock filter design makes it easy to install and replace filters in seconds without tools. A simple quarter turn twist and you're done.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Storage Tank Capacity:
Filtered Water Output:
15.5 Gallon per Day
2.4 Gallons at 50 PSI
Pre/Post Filter Life:
Claims and Certifications
System Mounting Orientation:
Horizontal or Vertical
Faucet Color Appearance:
Undercounter, Kit Included
GE Profile Designer High Arc
98% Tested and Certified by NSF
Above Sink Installation
Tooless Filter Change:
Max. Filtered Water Flow:
1/4" - Push to Connect
99% Tested and Certified by NSF
Advanced Electronic Monitor
1/4" Inlet - 3/8" Outlet
Feed Water Temperature:
40 - 100° F
Advanced Water Quality Monitor:
Feed Water pH Limits:
6.1 - 9.4
RO & Filters - RO Membrane:
model number FQROMF
Chromium III Reduction:
Water Inlet Valve:
Push to Connect Adapter
92% Tested and certified by NSF
Filter Change Indicator:
Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction:
75% Tested and Certified by NSF
Chromium VI Reduction:
Feed Water Pressure (PSI):
40 Min - 125 Max.
Process Water Used per Gallon:
1 Year, Entire Appliance
30 Days, Water Filter Cartridge; 1 Year, Entire Appliance
Dimensions and Weight
- Premium filtration process reduces up to 99% of many common contaminants that may be present in your water system.
- Twist and Lock filter design makes it easy to install and replace filters in seconds without tools. A simple quarter turn twist and you're done.
- Easy, above-sink installation.
- Filter and membrane reminder lights.
- Super 15-gallon capacity per day.
- Faucet, filters, membrane, storage tank and full installation kit included.
- 4-gallon storage tank (When tested according to NSF/ANSI 58 at 50 PSIG inlet pressure, tank capacity is 2.05 gallons).
GE Profile PNRQ20RBL Reviews