Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
High-Performance ventilation solutions.
These integrated units provide the ventilation and lighting you need for your custom application.
Flush-fitting integrated power packs and liners provide modern style, ventilation, dual 40 watt lighting (bulbs sold separately) and protection for custom cabinet and hood applications. The PM390 has a 390 CFM internal blower and features a three-speed slide control with Heat Sentry.
Dimensions & Weight
18" - 24"
Visible Shell Height:
Options & Accessories
Enclosed Dual 40W
6" Round (Vertical) - Non-ducted Kit 357NDK
Aluminum w/ Light Lens
CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Vertical Round:
- Three speed, slide control
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts speed automatically
- Quiet centrifugal blower, 390 CFM (vertical discharge), HVI Certified
- Dual 40 Watt lighting (Purchase lamps separately)
- Large dishwasher safe aluminum grease filter
- For ducted installations, includes adapter and damper for 6" round duct
- Optional non-ducted filter kit (purchase separately)
- Works with optional custom hood liners in 30" and 36", "Box" or "T" design
Broan PM Series PM390 Reviews