The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Their innovative design provides convenience and outstanding durability. The Mystic by Elkay is the perfect sink for family gatherings and interactive entertainment in the kitchen.
For chore, outdoor, explore and more! The hard-working Pursuit sink family makes indoor chores a breeze and extends your living space to the patio, garage, greenhouse and beyond.
Faucet and Accessories:
316 Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces Are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Fully Protected By Heavy Duty Enhanced Sound Guard Undercoating to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
Small Bowl Width:
- Highest quality sink formed of #18 gauge.
- Type 316 nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Large Bowl Depth: 9-7/8".
- Small Bowl Depth: 7-7/8".
- Coved Corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous highlighted satin finish.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty enhanced Sound Guard undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
- Recommended Drain: LK335, LK372.
- NOTE: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
- These sinks comply with ASME A112.19.3.
Elkay Pursuit Collection PLAUH3120 Reviews