Welcome to Prestige, the industry leader in Ventilation Technology and Innovation. Prestige has assembled a team of professionals with over forty years of experience in product design, manufacturing and marketing. This dedicated team has developed a full line of the highest quality, commercial-grade ventilation systems for your home. From the Proline and Pyramid Classic Hoods, to the Power Pack and Hood Liner Inserts to their new Universal Series UIM Insert with blower, Prestige is the first company to offer ventilation solutions designed specifically for professional cooking equipment.
Prestige has set a new standard for quiet performance and style in residential range hoods and wood hood inserts. Able to withstand the harshest kitchen environment, Prestige hoods and inserts are powerful enough to remove most heat and grease while operating quiet enough to allow normal conversation. Prestige seamlessly combines flawless form with uncompromising function. Prestige began in 1988 with the first ductless hood designed for use with pro-style product. The success of this hood spurred Prestige to include vent-able hoods with more variations and larger capture area than any competitor in the marketplace. Prestige continues to re-invent ventilation with the addition of the revolutionary Universal Series UIM Insert and the highly customized Pyramid Classic Island Hood.
Prestige: Power, Class, Performance, Elegance!
Prestige has developed a commercial style vent hood which merges a seamless body with the largest filtered capture area in the industry. The Prestige Pro Line model is beautiful, efficient and easy-to-clean.
Commercial Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Welded Seamless Corners:
Yes, Dishwasher safe
Yes with Dimmer Control
Reversible Top or Rear
- Commercial Grade 304 SS Construction
- Dishwasher Safe SS Baffle Filters
- Focused Halogen Lamps with Dimmer Control
- Reversible Top or rear exhaust. Check product guide for additional transtions, wall caps, and roof caps.
- Largest Filtered Capture area in Industry
- Optional matching duct covers
- Accepts Internal Blowers (IBPL600 or IBPL1200) or any Prestige In Line or Remote Blower sold seperately
- Duct size for IBPL600 (600 CFM) is 6" round and an optional tranition model TRC8/6 should be used to increase the duct size to 8" round for optimal performance
- PL4224 and PL4824 require the use of transition model TR6x15/10RD (NOT INCLUDED) when using the IBPL1200 (1200 CFM) blower
Go To Accessories for Ducting and Blower Options (Internal, In-Line and Remote)