GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
It's all about great food! PreciseAir Convection System delivers even air and heat circulation for superior baking and roasting results. With the Convection Bake/Roast feature, it provides an ideal airflow throughout the oven cavity for even cooking and consistent results. Ensure better baking results while roasting meats faster than a traditional oven. Another great feature is their self-clean heavy duty oven racks which are double coated porcelain enameled racks that no longer require hand cleaning. The Glass Touch Controls features a smooth glass design that is easy to use and clean while adding even more to the sophisticated style to your kitchen.
Oven Cabinet Width Required:
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Depth:
25" - 25 1/4"
27 5/8" - 28 1/8"
Recommended Cutout Location from Floor:
3.9 cu. ft.
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Variable Broil/Four Pass Broil Element:
Eight-Pass Bake Element:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
C and F Programmable:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Flat Convection Cover:
QuietBake Fan System:
Self-Clean Oven Racks:
Embossed Rack Positions:
Frameless Oven Door:
Big ClearView Window:
Oven Door Handle:
Under counter Installation:
- Features a smooth glass design that is easy-to-operate and easy-to-clean.
- PreciseAir Convection System
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Features a more streamline convection fan that better accommodates baking and roasting pans.
- Provides ideal airflow throughout the oven cavity, ensuring better baking results.
- Provides even cooking and consistent results, roasting meats faster than a traditional oven.
- Hidden Bake Oven Interior
- Hides previously exposed bottom element to deliver a clean interior appearance.
- Self-Clean, Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- A powerful, continuous heating element loops throughout the oven, delivering evenly cooked foods.
- Provides a more even coverage of the food on the broiler pan.
- This oven is not approved for stackable or side-by-side installations.
- May be installed under gas or electric cooktop.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- If marks, blemishes or the cutout opening is visible above the installed oven, it may be necessary to add wood shims under the runners and front trim until the marks or openings are covered.