GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
Industry-leasing technology and extraordinary cooking performance. Introducing GE Profile induction cooktops-offering fast, efficient cooking. This innovative technology combines the responsiveness of a gas cooktop with the peace of mind of a cooler cooking surface. With induction technology, ice melts inside the pan, but not on the cooktop.
Minimum Front Counter Clearance:
Ceramic Glass Surface:
Number of Elements:
11" Heating Elements:
1 @ 3700W
8" Heating Elements:
1 @ 3200W
7" Heating Elements:
2 @ 2500W
6" Heating Elements:
1 @ 1800W
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
Precise Digital Control System:
Control Lock Capability:
Black (BB), Stainless Steel (SS)
Stainless Steel Frame:
- 11" Element (3700 Watts on High Setting)
- Offers a large 11" surface, wide enough to handle bigger pots and pans and accommodate family meals of any size.
- At it's highest setting, the 11" element has 3700 watts of power, providing an incredibly fast time to boil water.
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Replace traditional knob controls with digital buttons that are precise and easy to use and clean.
- Offer easy, point-and-cook convenience.
- Choose from 19 different power levels to select the temperature that is perfect for your meal.
- Offers powerful cooking capabilities on all elements to boost power by 20 to 30 percent.
- Precise Digital Control System
- Delivers accurate temperature control on the cooktop, ensuring even heating and less temperature variation.
- Only heats the area of the element that comes in contact with the pan.
- Detects when a burner element is left "on" and automatically shuts it off when not in use.
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from unintended activation.
- 8" Element (3200 Watts using power share-see use and care manual for more information)
- Requires a 12" minimum free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instruction.
- Approved for use over GE and GE Profile single wall ovens.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
GE Profile CleanDesign PHP960DMBB Reviews