GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
GE Profile and GE cooktops offer designer looks and redesigned performance. Discover radiant good looks in the newly enhanced GE Profile and GE gas cooktops with upgraded style and performance features. Now there is a gorgeous, full stainless steel frame on Profile stainless steel models, while GE versions have handsome stainless steel trim on front and back, as well as redesigned knobs with a sleek stainless appearance.
Electronic Pilotless Ignition:
White on White
Gas Cooktop Electrical Rating:
(2)9100/8500, (1)11500/11000, (1)5500/5500 BTU
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Powerful exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen.
Gas On Glass Cooktop
- Features a flat one-piece ceramic glass surface that is sleek and easy-to-clean.
Sealed Cooktop Burners
- Eliminate the space between the burners and the cooktop to help contain spills and boil over liquids, ensuring easy cleanup.
- Provide a flat, sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners.
Dishwasher-Safe Grates and Knobs
- Feature durable construction for worry-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance.
Deluxe Cast Grates
- Constructed from a premium cast iron material for a long-lasting performance and durability.
- Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
LP Conversion Included