Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company. Available at AJ Madison.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product.
In the words of their founding fathers, Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann, "Success is only possible in the long term if one is totally and utterly convinced of the quality of one's products." Therefore, continuous innovation is the foundation of their business success.
The customer, for whom they provide first-class products and services, is at the center of attention. Thanks to this company philosophy which focuses on the dynamic development of quality and technology, the Miele brand is now identified with unsurpassed product quality.
This dishwasher uses 295 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.72.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
13 Place Settings
Freshwater Wash System:
Height-Adjustable Upper Basket:
3 Compartment Leaching Filtration:
Filter System In Inlet:
ProSpeed (65°C - 149°F):
Universal (65°C - 149°F):
Pots and Pans (75°C - 167°F):
China and Crystal (50°C - 122°F):
Beer Glasses (50°C - 122°F):
Sanitize (85°C - 185°F):
Normal (49.5°C - 122°F):
Plastics (60°C - 140°F):
Control with Single-Row Display:
Program Selection Button:
Program Step Indicator:
Modifiable Program Parameters:
Refill Message For Salt and Rinse Aid:
Operator and Fault Messages:
Salt Container In Door:
1 Cold- or Hot-Water Up To 60°C, Drain Pump, DN 22 Drain Hose
AC 120V 60Hz, 2N AC 208V - 240V 60Hz
15 Amps, 30 Amps
Total Rated Load:
1.3 kW, 5.0 kW
Cable and Plug:
NEMA 5-15P, NEMA 14-30P
Testing and Identification Tag:
Dimensions and Weights
Freshwater Wash System
- Fresh-water dishwashers change the water after each cycle. A thorough final rinse is then carried out using a temperature that has been adjusted to the washed items.
Patented AutoOpen Drying
- The dishwasher door opens automatically at the end of the program. This allows the steam to escape and even difficult to dry crockery such as plastic items is dried optimally.
- Soft water is good for cleaning but has an aggressive effect on glass. This technology adjusts the water hardness precisely, so that all glasses are thoroughly yet gently cleaned.
- Benefit from greater ergonomics and convenience during your daily work: The dishwasher door can be opened and closed with minimum effort. When the door is released it remains in the current position.
- With a high capacity of 13 place settings, the most diverse items can be arranged safely on two wash levels.
- Programs - ProSpeed, Universal, Pots & Pans, China & Crystal, Sanitize, Plastics, Glass No Rinse Aid, Normal, Rinse & Hold.
- Hygienically clean: Baby bottles, cutting boards, etc. are thoroughly cleaned and bacteria-free.
- The built-in softener always delivers water with the optimum degree of hardness. The use of soft water allows detergent to be used sparingly and prolongs the life of the machine.
Powerful Heater Pump
- Excellent cleaning performance: The heater pump combines a powerful circulation pump and integrated heater elements in one compact unit.
49 dBA Silence Rating
- Miele dishwashers operate at particularly quiet noise levels from 49 dB (A) and deliver consistently perfect results. This is even significantly more quiet than a normal conversation.
ENERGY STAR® Rated
- For outstanding energy efficiency, which means you'll save big-time on your utility bills.
Miele Professional PG8080 Reviews