Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company. Available at AJ Madison.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product.
In the words of their founding fathers, Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann, "Success is only possible in the long term if one is totally and utterly convinced of the quality of one's products." Therefore, continuous innovation is the foundation of their business success.
The customer, for whom they provide first-class products and services, is at the center of attention. Thanks to this company philosophy which focuses on the dynamic development of quality and technology, the Miele brand is now identified with unsurpassed product quality.
This dishwasher uses 295 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.72.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
13 Place Settings
Freshwater Wash System:
Height-Adjustable Upper Basket:
3 Compartment Leaching Filtration:
Filter System In Inlet:
ProSpeed (65°C - 149°F):
Universal (65°C - 149°F):
Pots and Pans (75°C - 167°F):
China and Crystal (50°C - 122°F):
Beer Glasses (50°C - 122°F):
Sanitize (85°C - 185°F):
Normal (49.5°C - 122°F):
Plastics (60°C - 140°F):
Control with Single-Row Display:
Program Selection Button:
Program Step Indicator:
Modifiable Program Parameters:
Refill Message For Salt and Rinse Aid:
Operator and Fault Messages:
Salt Container In Door:
1 Cold- or Hot-Water Up To 60°C, Drain Pump, DN 22 Drain Hose
AC 120V 60Hz, 2N AC 208V - 240V 60Hz
15 Amps, 30 Amps
Total Rated Load:
1.3 kW, 5.0 kW
Cable and Plug:
NEMA 5-15P, NEMA 14-30P
Testing and Identification Tag:
Dimensions and Weights
- Offices, community kitchens or nursing homes.
- 23 min for hot water 55°C (240V connection).
- 45 min for hot water 55°C (120V connection).
- Maximum of 5 wash cycles per day recommended.
- Basket fitting for dishes, 13 place settings.
- 1 upper basket for cups, saucers and glasses.
- Foldable "spiked" row for bowls and casserole dishes.
- 1 lower basket for plates with maximum diameter of 350mm.
- 2 height-adjustable cup holders for tall glasses.
- Under counter design/integrated.
- Straight CleanSteel fascia panel, 2-wall construction for heat and noise insulation.
- Hygienic cleaning via water exchange after every cleaning and rinsing step.
- 2 levels (upper/lower), height-adjustable upper basket, circulation pump [Qmax I/min]: 190.
- 3 compartment leaching filtration: coarse filter, Micro-fine filter and filter system in inlet.
- Drying system: Turbothermic.
- General softening up to 36°dH, user-tailored salt consumption.
- Pots and Pans (75°C - 167°F)
- China and Crystal (50°C - 122°F)
- Beer Glasses (50°C - 122°F)
- Control with single-row display.
- Program selection button.
- Modifiable program parameters.
- Refill message for salt and rinse aid.
- Operator and fault messages.
- Waterproof System for preventing water damage.
Miele Professional PG8080 Reviews