GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
This washer uses 201 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $22.29.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.3 cu. ft.
Dimensions and Weight
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Speed Wash; Drain and Spin; Active Wear; 2nd Rinse; PreWash
SmartDispense (Requires SPBD880J); Bleach Timed Flow-Thru; Fabric Softener Timed Flow-Thru; Pretreat
5 with Sanitize
Washer Control Features:
LED Cycle Countdown; LED Cycle Status Lights; Delay Start - Up to 24 hours; Deluxe End-of-Cycle Signal; Child Lock
Load Size; Adaptive Fill
Number of Cycles:
Wash Basket Type:
Stainless Steel - Tilted
Water Temp System:
Adaptive Vibration Control:
Easy Care Cycle:
Optional Soil Levels:
Heavy; Light; Normal; Extra Light; Extra Heavy
Additional Washer Features:
HydroHeater; HydroMotion; Fill and Drain Hoses Included
Energy Saving Option:
Yes - eWash Cold Water Technology
Maximum Spin Speed:
Dark Chrome; TrueGrip
Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side, Built-In
Power / Ratings
Circuit Breaker or Time Delay Fuse:
15 or 20 Amp
Optional Pedestal Accessory:
SPSD157J/SPBD880J (Sold Separately)
Limited 1-year entire appliance
Limited 1-year entire appliance
See written warranty for full details
Steam Refresh/Steam Assist
- Steam Refresh helps reduce wrinkles and odors and rejuvenates fabrics, while Steam Assist penetrates fabrics to dissolve soils and help remove tough stains.
ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
Adaptive Vibration Control (AVC)
- Laundry room on the second floor No problem! AVC adapts and optimizes spin patterns reducing vibration and sound no matter where your laundry room is located.
- A small load is washed and ready to wear in 8 hours or less without changing the load from the washer to the dryer.
- Pre-set cycles take specific care of 24 types of specialty loads including performance fabrics, fleece, pet bedding, and bras and hosiery.
- Energy-saving option uses a cold water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance.
SmartDispense Technology (Requires Smart Dispense Pedestal - sold separately)
- Pedestal holds up to six months of detergent and fabric softener and dispenses the right amount at the right time.
Stain Inspector System
- The most comprehensive stain removal system available treats over 40 common stains, from grass stains to grease.
1300 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time.
GE Profile PFWS4605LMG Reviews