GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
Less space, more style. Get the most out of your kitchen. The sleek, expensive-looking, built-in appearance of GE and GE Profile counter-depth refrigerators is made possible by their ingenious design. By maximizing available space and fitting flush with surrounding cabinetry, these refrigerators blend in seamlessly with any kitchen without taking up extra room.
Height to top of hinge:
Height to top of Case:
Case Depth without Door:
Case Depth less Door Handle:
Case Depth with Door Handle:
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Width with Door Open 90 Degrees:
20.9 cu. ft.
14.5 cu. ft.
6.3 cu. ft.
External Controls with Actual Temperature Display and Child Lock:
GE Water Filtration:
Water Filter Indicator Light:
2 Adjustable Humidity
Full-Width Deli Drawer:
1 Adjustable Temperature with LED
ClearLook Adjustable Gallon Door Bins:
BrightSpace Interior Lighting:
Factory Installed Ice Maker and Bin:
Multi-Level Slide-n'-Store Full Extension Freezer Baskets:
2 Full-Width, 1 Split
Sculptured Door Handles:
Front and Rear
120V, 60Hz, 15Amps
- Counter-Depth Configuration
- Offers a built-in look by fitting almost completely flush with surrounding cabinetry and blending in with décor.
- External Water Dispenser with Actual Temperature Readout and Child Lock
- Provides chilled, filtered water and displays the actual internal temperature of the refrigerator.
- Keeps Temperatures Consistent to help keep foods fresh.
- Quickly cools the refrigerator after frequent door openings.
- Factory-Installed Icemaker with GE Water Filtration
- Slides out with ease. The ice bin is integrated into the ice maker, so cubes don't fall into the freezer floor.
- Freshness Center with 2 Adjustable Humidity Crispers and 1 Full-Width Adjustable Temperature Deli Drawer
- Provides a temperature-controlled environment for fresh foods.
- BrightSpace Interior with GE Reveal Lighting
- Multi-Level Slide 'n Store Freezer Baskets
- Allows easy loading and unloading.
- In-the-Door Can Rack and Condiment Rack
- Conveniently located inside the refrigerator door to increase flexibility and free up valuable space.
- Quickly slides out of the way to make room for tall items.
- Securely pulls the door shut, even after you release the handle.
Standard New Construction and Replacement Installation
- Installation Tips to Maximize the Built-In Look
- All wall/floor molding should be removed prior to installation.
- Water recess on rear wall recommended to prevent water line damage. 48" minimum length, 1/4" diameter water line tubing recommended.
- When possible, recess both copper/pex water line and electrical outlet.
- Front and rear leveling legs are adjustable for the built-in look.
GE Profile PFCF1NJWCC Reviews