GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
SmartDispense technology allows for dispensing detergent throughout the wash cycle. This is the only dishwasher on the market with this technology. By pairing the SmartDispense technology with the BrilliantClean towerless wash system with CleanSensor, the dishwasher is able to sense details about every load, adjusting cycle time and water temperature to get dishes remarkably clean.
47 Fl. Oz.
Tub and Door Liner:
100% Triple with ExtraFine Filter
Dual Pumps and Motors:
Hard Food Disposer:
Automatic Temperature Control:
Rinse Aid Dispenser:
Yes with Indicator and Adjustment
Light-Touch, Hidden Controls
Cycle Progress Indicators:
1 "Clean" Light, 1 "Sanitized" Light
5/5 (Sensor Controlled)
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
SpeedCycle (Wash and Dry):
Maximum Capacity Nylon Racking:
Removable Upper Rack:
Fold-Down Tine Flexibility:
2 Upper with StemSafe
Hard Countertop Installation:
Calrod Heating Element:
Angled Rack Dry System:
Sound Insulation Package:
Thinstall Plus with Heat-Bonded Bitumen
Electronic Control System:
Stainless Steel, White on White or Black on Black
Upscale Flush Design:
Full-Length Door Design:
Total Connected Load Amperage:
Calrod Heater Watts Max:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Legs Retracted:
Overall Height with Legs Removed:
34" to 34 3/4"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Holds up to 47 fl. oz. of detergent and dispenses it based on water hardness and soil levels.
6-Level BrilliantClean Towerless Wash System
- Multiple wash levels help to remove tough food soils from dishes.
- A laser measures soil and water temperature to adjust to the ideal cycle time and optimize water usage.
Giant Tub with Up to 16 Place Setting Capacity Nylon Racking
- Holds tall and oversized items and washes up to 16 place settings at once.
2 Sets of Fold-Down Tines in Lower Rack
- Flexible tines make it easier to load the dishwasher.
2/4/8-Hour Delay Start
- Allows the dishwasher to be set to wash dishes at a later time.
- Gently cleans delicate items that would normally require handwashing.