GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
Anyone who has ever tried to juggle multiple cooking times and temperatures to prepare a special family meal or trays of delicate hors d'oeuvres for a party will appreciate the hottest new innovation from GE. The new GE Profile Double Oven Free-standing Range offers the largest free-standing total oven capacity in the industry to cook two different dishes-at two different temperatures-at the same time.
Available in two 30" configurations--both with a spacious 6.6 total cu. ft. of cooking space - the double oven range is the preferred choice for those who enjoy freshly baked rolls with their meals or a delicate cheese souffle as a side for a crisp fish fillet.
Both ranges feature the 2.2 cu. ft.-capacity upper oven that is ideal for baking pizzas, fresh or frozen, thanks to the GE exclusive pizza mode. There's even a slow-cook mode with four settings for gently roasting tender beef or rich stews: no separate slow-cooker required!
Now only 1-1/2" deep, it is a full one-inch thinner than the previous design. Unlike other double ovens, the Profile range includes interchangeable, self-cleaning racks that can be used in either the upper or lower oven. In fact, with so much space, the upper oven can easily cook a 4-quart casserole dish-something the competitions' upper oven can't accommodate.
Fitting in the same space as a traditional range, this is an appliance that delivers the ultimate cooking flexibility while eliminating the need for expensive remodeling to add a second oven. Designed with the sleek new Profile aesthetics, the oven features a full stainless steel door, glass handle and trim, plus heavy-duty knob controls to complement or coordinate with any décor. The oven is available in a choice of stainless steel, white or black. For peace of mind, a control-lock capability locks the cooktop and oven to prevent unintended activation.
Depth with Door Open:
Upper Oven Interior Width:
Upper Oven Interior Height:
Upper Oven Interior Depth:
Lower Oven Interior Width:
Lower Oven Interior Height:
Lower Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Capacity (Upper/Lower):
2.2 cu. ft./4.4 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Self-Clean Oven Racks:
One-Piece Upswept Cooktop:
12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:
9"/12" Dual Element:
1 @ 3000W
6"/9" Dual Element:
1 @ 2500W
8" Ribbon Heating Element:
7" Ribbon Heating Element:
Bridge Element Total Wattage:
6" Warming Zone:
1 @ 120W
Infinite Heat Controls:
Six-Pass Power Bake Element:
True European Convection:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
QuickSet Oven Controls:
Chef Assist Controls:
Proof Mode/Warm Mode:
Digital Temperature Display:
Control Lock Capability:
Self-Clean Cool-Down Time Display:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Auto Oven Shut-Off:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Hot Surface Lights:
Self-Clean Cycle Light:
Interior Oven Light:
Frameless Oven Door:
Oven Door with Window:
On Stainless Model
- With an additional 2.2 cu. ft. of capacity, the upper oven is perfect for preparing food items at the same time as the lower oven.
- Large 4.4 cu. ft. Lower Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior to cook more dishes and large meals at once.
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without need of scrubbing.
- Offers a convenient choice of using a 6" or 9" on one and a 9" or 12" on the other heating element, depending on the size of the pan.
- Provides low heat capability for foods, making meal coordination simple.
- Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- Double coated porcelain-enameled racks no longer require hand cleaning.
- Delivers even heat distribution and maximum oven control.
- Slow Cook and Pizza Modes
- Provides more even coverage of the food.
- Easy to clean and provide easy instruction.
- Allows consumers to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish sabbath and Jewish holidays.
- Conforms to U.L. requirements for 0" spacing for adjacent walls below countertops.
- To reduce possibility of scorching of walls, it is recommended a minimum of 1 1/2" spacing be allowed from adjacent side walls to allow for possible extended, high-heat, no-load heating element operation.
- For 30" free-standing ranges locally approved flexible service cord or conduit must be used because terminals are not accessible after range installation.
- See included documentation for exact specifications.