Peerless-Premier Appliance Co. is the result of a merger by two compatible manufacturers of gas and electric ranges and the acquisition of segments of two other range companies. A new era began in November 1975 when Peerless acquired all capital stock of Premier. Premier functioned as a wholly owned subsidiary of Peerless until January of 1982, when the two companies consolidated to form the Peerless-Premier Appliance Co.
The resulting growth allowed the manufacturing facilities and tooling of Eagle Range to be purchased in 1981. The expansion was a natural with the two manufacturing plants located immediately adjacent to one another. As more consolidations took place in the appliance industry for greater efficiencies, Peerless-Premier purchased the sales division of Orbon Appliance Corporation in 1985. The company marketed ranges under the Premier, Eagle, Modern Chef, Mark Royal and Heritage by Orbon labels as well as several private brands. In 1986 the company was sold to a group of private investors and it continues to function as one of the few remaining independent range manufacturers in the United States.
Today, Peerless-Premier is a complete manufacturer, designing and making its own tools and dies, stamping parts and applying porcelain enamel to the raw steel parts and then assembling those parts into modern gas and electric ranges in 20", 24", 30" and 36" widths. The facilities are housed under one roof, taking up an area of two square blocks in the city of Belleville, Illinois.
Cast Iron Grates:
Exclusive Lifetime Guaranteed Burners:
Stainless Steel Commercial Handles:
Separate Broiler Compartment:
Large Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Griddle:
Storage Compartment for Griddle:
Precise Simmer Burner 600 to 6,000 BTU:
17,000 BTU (Natural/LP)
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Features a 10" tempered glass backguard with clock / timer.
- 6 Sealed Burners - Allow easy clean up.
- Easy Conversion - From Natural to L.P.
- Orifices included with range.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates - Heavy duty entire cooking area.
- Exclusive Lifetime Guaranteed Top Burners - Your assurance of superior quality and performance.
- Electronic Ignition - Top burners and oven can be lit with a match during power failure.
- Linear Valves - Provide Extensive selection of infinite settings between high and simmer on all burners controlled with large commercial style knobs.
- Stainless Steel Commercial Handles - Bar type are easy to grip.
- Even-Temp Oven - Cooks food uniformly and features a keep warm setting at 150 degrees.
- Two Heavy Duty Oven Racks - For multiple food preparation.
- Interior Oven Light - For added convenience.
- Separate Broiler Compartment - Roll out drop door broiler with smokeless two piece pan and tray.
- Large Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Griddle - Non-stick easy to clean surface, fits securely over two center burners.
- Storage Compartment - Accommodates griddle when not in use.
- Plus all Quality Features.
Premier Pro Series P36S348BP Reviews