GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment, systems and services. Providing solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries, GE Consumer and Industrial uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination," a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges, to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control.
The sleekly elegant new look of GE Profile and GE free-standing ranges makes it simple to immediately update the style of any kitchen, creating a fresh, new appearance without extensive remodeling. Available in both gas and electric models, the redesigned ranges are ideal for enhancing kitchen appearance for resale value or replacing an outdated appliance.
Redesigned free-standing GE Profile and GE gas and dual-fuel ranges now feature handsome stainless steel deep-recessed cooktops on select stainless steel models, replacing the former porcelain-enameled versions. Gracefully bowed backguards on all models. Stainless steel models feature full stainless steel backguards, replacing the previously used stainless steel plate on porcelain enamel. Chic new doors on GE Profile stainless steel models with windows that extend the full width of the door, glamorous beveled edges and a streamlined handle. Full stainless steel doors on GE models, now without the black vent trim for a broader use of stainless. Popular conveniences such as a center oval burner, with a fifth element in the center of the cooktop for larger cookware; a super-large oven capacity for room to prepare large holiday meals and a lower oven that provides an additional 1.0 cubic foot cooking capacity (up to 450°F).
Depth with Door Open:
Height of Cooktop:
36 1/4" +/- 1/4"
Oven Interior Height:
Upper Oven Capacity:
5.0 cu. ft.
Lower Oven Capacity:
1.0 cu. ft.
Deep Recessed Porcelain Cooktop:
1 @ 17,000 BTU/160 Degree Simmer
Precise Simmer Burner:
1 @ 5,000 BTU/140 Degree Simmer
High Output Burner:
1 @ 11,000 BTU/150 Degree Simmer
1 @ 9,100 BTU
Center Oval Burner:
1 @ 6,000 BTU
Valves (Degree of Turn):
QuickSet Oven Controls:
QuickSet VI Glass Touch
Electronic Oven Control:
Electronic Clock and Timer:
Automatic Oven Timer:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Control Lock Capability:
One-Piece Upswept Cooktop:
Lower Oven (140 - 450 Degrees):
Removable Drawer Liner:
Warming Drawer (140 - 220 Degrees):
Six Embossed Rack Positions:
Frameless Oven Door:
Oven Door with Window:
Stainless Appearance Knobs:
Stainless Model Only
Oven Door Handle:
Top Burners (000's BTU) Natural/LP:
1 @ 17.0/11.0, 1 @ 6.0/6.0, 1 @ 11.0/9.1, 1 @ 5.0/4.0, 1 @ 9.1/8.0
Dual-Fuel Range Electrical Wattage:
2585W Oven/3410W Broil
Dual-Fuel Range Electrical Rating:
208V/240V, 60Hz, 40A
LP Conversion Kit:
- Features electric heating elements and a fan that circulates air throughout the oven cavity, to deliver uniform and savory cooking results.
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without need of scrubbing.
- Fifth burner in the center of the cooktop, ideal for griddle or odd-size cookware.
- Placed over a fifth center burner the griddle provides a flat, non-stick surface for cooking and warming all types of foods.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at once.
- Designed with a recessed surface to help contain spills and make cleaning easy.
- QuickSet VI Glass Touch Oven Controls
- A smooth glass design that is easy-to-operate and easy-to-clean.
- Offers the low setting of 600 BTUs, ensuring more temperature control for simmering.
- Eliminates the space between the burners and the cooktop to help contain spills and boil over liquids, ensuring easy cleanup.
- Power Boil 17,000 BTU Burner
- Delivers 17,000 BTUs of forceful heat for rapid boiling.
- Offers an additional 1.0 cu. ft. of capacity for convenient baking and warming from 140 to 450 degrees.
GE Profile P2B918DEMWW Reviews