Premier Pro Series P24S3102P
Combining the High Grade Stainless Steel with durable commercial hardware and Exclusive Lifetime Guaranteed Top Burners gives you a distinctive professional style range that is BUILT TO LAST.
History Of Peerless Premier Appliance Co.
Peerless-Premier Appliance Co. is the result of a merger by two compatible manufacturers of gas and electric ranges and the acquisition of segments of two other range companies. Available at AJ Madison.
Premier Stove Company, founded in 1912, manufactured cast iron, coal and wood stoves at its inception. Later the company marketed a combination coal and gas range. As gas became an important source of fuel, Premier developed a complete gas range line. A full array of electric ranges was engineered as electric cooking grew in popularity.
Today, Peerless-Premier is a complete manufacturer, designing and making its own tools and dies, stamping parts and applying porcelain enamel to the raw steel parts and then assembling those parts into modern gas and electric ranges in 20", 24", 30" and 36" widths. The facilities are housed under one roof, taking up an area of two square blocks in the city of Belleville, Illinois.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates:
Exclusive Lifetime Guaranteed Burners:
Stainless Steel Commercial
Separate Broiler Compartment:
Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Griddle:
Storage Compartment For Griddle:
Electronic Clock Timer:
15,000 BTU Top Burners:
Precise Simmer Burners:
1 @ 600 to 6,000 BTU
17,000 BTU (Natural and LP)
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Black Porcelain Vent Rail Cap
- Features a 1-1/2" black porcelain vent rail cap.
4 Sealed Burners
Continuous Cast Iron Grates
- Heavy duty entire cooking area.
Exclusive Lifetime Guaranteed Top Burners
- Your assurance of superior quality and performance.
- Top burners and oven can be lit with a match during power failure.
- Provide extensive selection of infinite settings between high and simmer on all burners controlled with large commercial style knobs.
Stainless Steel Commercial Handles
- Bar type are easy to grip.
- Cooks food uniformly and features a keep warm setting at 150°.
Two Heavy Duty Oven Racks
- For multiple food preparation.
Interior Oven Light
Separate Broiler Compartment
- Roll out drop door broiler with smokeless two piece pan and tray.
- From Natural to L.P. Orifices included with range.