Form and Function
Beauty and utility should never be mutually exclusive. This is the hallmark of Best by Broan range hoods. Every design first appeals to the senses, whether your taste is traditional, contemporary or eclectic. Yet each soon reveals that while they are wonderful to admire, they are also meant to perform.
Available at AJ Madison.
Energy Star Efficiency
Designed of brushed stainless steel, the P195ES power pack has a clean, smooth look to achieve the built-in, custom appearance. An Energy Star rating guarantees energy savings during operation. This Energy Star rating also assures you that there will be savings on your next utility bill. Fluorescent lighting provides ample light over and around the cook top. With the use of an optional cabinet liner, you have flexible installation and design options so your new power pack can be a perfect fit with your environment.
The distance above a cooktop must not be less than 24".
430 Stainless Steel Finish:
Aluminum Mesh Filter:
Yes; One Piece
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
Two 13-Watt Compact Fluorescent Lamps (G24Q-1, Included)
290 or 370 CFM
Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts without Blower:
6" Round (P195ES52SB) or 8" Round (P195ES70SB)
One Year on Materials and Workmanship
Dimensions and Weight
Flush Built-In Design
- Can be used with an optional liner to protect cabinets and allows you flexibility in your kitchen design choices.
Energy Star Rated
- For optimum energy savings in ducted applications. Good for the environment as well as being good for your pocket.
Powerful 290 or 370 CFM Internal Blower
- Quiet, dependable operation.
Variable 3-Speed Slider Control
- For convenient range of ventilation choices allows you to choose just the right speed.
Two 13-Watt Fluorescent Bulbs
- Provide economical, energy-saving lighting for a clear view of what's cooking and the surrounding area.
Aluminum Mesh Filter
- Effectively captures grease and is dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen.
- Detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures.
- Available for installations where ducting outdoors is not possible (FILTEREB40 sold separately).
- Gives you confidence this hood meets rated specifications.
Optional Air Dampers
- Can be used with either MD6T or MD8T to replace air lost through ventilation, keeping your home fresh and reducing energy consumption.