Form and Function. One without the other simply isn't quite the sweet.
Beauty and utility should never be mutually exclusive. This is the hallmark of Best by Broan range hoods. Every design first appeals to the senses, whether your taste is traditional, contemporary or eclectic. Yet each soon reveals that while they are wonderful to admire, they are also meant to perform.
Built-in Hoods Just because it can't be seen surely
does not mean it's not ready to work for you - instantly. That is exactly why we developed the Built-in Collection. When the design of your cabinetry or the style of your kitchen is a statement in itself,
perhaps your range hood shouldn't command attention. If that's the case, we have you covered.
P195 When your sense of style demands that everything has its place, this concealed hood knows exactly what you mean.
Height above Cooktop (Range of recommended mounting heights above the cooking surface (assumes cooktop to be 36" above floor):
The distance above a cooktop must not be less than 24".
A maximum of 30" above the cooktop is highly recommended to maintain the best capture of cooking impurities.
(Distances over 30" are at the installer's and user's discretion)
8 foot Ceiling (in.):
24 - 30
9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):
24 - 30
10 foot Celing (in.):
24 - 30
430 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel, Black, White
(2) Halogen - GU10
3 Speed Push Button Control
Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):
Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:
Duct Size (in.):
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:
- Flush-mount, under-cabinet design in brushed stainless, black or white finishes
- Quiet, efficient internal blower with HVI certified performance
- Three-speed push-button control
- To protect cabinetry, use with optional Best by Broan custom hood liners
- Drop-down panel provides access to dishwasher-safe stainless steel/aluminum mesh filters
- Brilliant dual halogen lighting
- Add the ambient light panel for extra drama when using the optional Best by Broan liners
- Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically
- Charcoal filter kits are available for the P1951M when recirculating air into the kitchen is desired (ductwork required)
- Push-button control provides convenient operation of blower and lights
- Adjustable liners ensure a perfect fit in custom enclosures
Best P195 Series P1951M70CMBL Reviews