Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness. On June 15th, 2006 Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Limited announced that it has agreed to acquire the European cookware business Elba S.p.A from De'Longhi S.p.A for a purchase price of EUR78 million. The acquisition provides a more comprehensive range of kitchen products for distribution through the United States. The existing models have been completely restyled cosmetically to fit with the Fisher & Paykel brand and complement the current DCS range of products giving the customer a choice of styles.
This freestanding range combines the convenience of a self cleaning pyrolytic oven with the control and precision of an integrated ceramic cooktop. A fresh, clean look reflects the latest design philosophies from Europe, featuring refined control knobs and easy to follow icons on a simple designer control panel.
The durable ceramic glass cooktop features four cooking zones including a double cooking zone incorporating two heating elements. The single continuous glass cover offers precise temperature control and an easy clean surface.
The pyrolytic self-cleaning cycle takes care of the mess and grime that is traditionally associated with oven cleaning. During self-clean cycles the oven reaches higher temperatures than it does for cooking and this burns off and breaks down soil deposits. The ash residue that remains can simply be removed from the cool oven with a damp cloth or sponge.
Usable Oven Capacity (main oven):
2 cu. ft.
Overall Height of Product:
35 17/32" - 36 7/32"
Overall Width of Product:
Overall Depth of Product (without handle):
Oven to Table Glass Baking Tray:
Step Down Oven Shelves:
Warming Drawer Shelf:
Easy Clean, Hard-Wearing Grey Enamel
Removable Door with Soft Hinges:
Pyrolytic Self Clean Cycle
Automatic Cooking Minute Timer 6 Button Electronic Clock
Traditional Convection Cooking:
Convection Cooking with Ventilation:
Ventilated Cooking with Double Broil:
Ceramic Glass Cooktop
High Speed Ribbon Elements:
Easy to use Control Knobs
Power Indicator Light:
Residual Heat Indicator Light:
Cooling Fan and Vented Frame:
- Oven to Table Glass Baking Tray
- The multipurpose glass tray is made from toughened glass to withstand high temperatures.
- It is suitable for roasting and grilling, and can be used as a serving dish.
- The rim of the tray makes it easy to handle.
- The warming drawer can be heated between 86°F (30°C) and 248°F (120°C) to keep hot food warm after cooking.
- It is fitted with a moisture selector which can be adjusted to keep food moist or crisp, for the perfect meal as it was intended to be served.
- Easy Clean, Hard-Wearing Grey Enamel
- Removable Door with Soft Hinges
- Pyrolytic Self Clean Cycle
- Automatic Cooking Minute Timer
- 6 Button Electronic Clock
- Traditional Convection Cooking
- Convection Cooking with Ventilation
- Ventilated Cooking with Double Broil
- High Speed Ribbon Elements
- Easy to use Control Knobs
- Residual Heat Indicator Light
- Cooling Fan and Vented Frame
Fisher & Paykel OR24SDPWSX1 Reviews