Fisher & Paykel's Design
Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness. On June 15th, 2006 Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Limited announced that it has agreed to acquire the European cookware business Elba. The acquisition provides a more comprehensive range of kitchen products for distribution through the United States. The existing models have been completely restyled cosmetically to fit with the Fisher & Paykel brand and complement the current DCS range of products giving the customer a choice of styles. Available at AJ Madison.
The OB30's cavernous size, ten cooking modes including self-clean and AeroTech cooking system make it the ultimate in cooking technology and convenience. Combine all this with its clean lines, stylish machined metals and electronic illumination, and the OB30 strikes the perfect balance between form and function.
4 cu. ft.
240V; 60Hz; 40A
8 per Cavity
Cool Touch Quadruple Glazed
3 x 20W per Cavity
Dimensions and Weight
Width of Chassis:
Depth of Chassis:
Height of Chassis:
4 cu. ft. Useable Cavity
- At 4 cu. ft. this oven is big enough to cook a turkey on one shelf with room for a large pan of roast vegetables on another.
- No need for harsh chemical cleaners in our pyrolytic self-cleaning ovens, and removable side racks make cleaning even simpler. Smoke and odours are minimized during the cleaning cycle through a catalytic smoke eliminator.
Aerotech Convection System
- This oven heats to 350°F in less than ten minutes, and to 425°F in fifteen. The super powerful 4,400W broil gives even browning results and the Aerotech convection system circulates air providing even heat distribution.
10 Cooking Functions
- Precise temperature adjustment is made through smooth and balanced dial movement and brilliant lighting combined with a large viewing window reduce the need to open the oven door, improving performance and energy efficiency.
Designed to Match
- Finished in black reflective glass and stainless steel that blends an elegant, minimalist aesthetic with design for durability, these ovens match the rest of Fisher & Paykel's coordinated kitchen family.