24" Pyrolytic Self Clean Single Oven
Fisher & Paykel ovens are designed with simply perfect cooking in mind. The OB24SDPX2 is their latest European sized built in oven, perfect where space is limited in apartments and condos. It's packed with features, including catalytic converter technology for it's pyrolytic self-cleaning - nothing could be easier. It's multi-function capability allows you a choice of roasting, warming, broiling or simply baking.
Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
It includes three wholly owned subsidiary companies Production Machinery Limited that builds production equipment, and Dynamic Cooking Systems Inc a company in the United States of America that manufactures indoor and outdoor cooking products and Fisher & Paykel Italy, a company that manufactures European cooking products.
The company has manufacturing sites located in Auckland, New Zealand; Borso del Grappa (TV), Italy; Rayong, Thailand and Reynosa, Mexico. Available at AJ Madison.
Capacity and Installation
Underbench and Wall Mount
Convection Cooking with Ventilation:
Pyrolytic Self Clean:
Traditional Convection Cooking:
Ventilated Cooking with Double Broil:
Easy Clean, Hardwearing Grey Enamel:
Pyrolytic Self Clean:
Cooling Fan and Vented Frame:
Oven To Table Glass Baking Tray:
Step Down Oven Shelves:
Overall Depth Of Chassis:
Overall Depth Of Oven Frame:
2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Pyrolytic Self Clean
- During self clean cycles the oven reaches higher temperatures than it does for cooking and this burns off and breaks down soil and grease deposits.
- A smoke eliminator and active venting system eradicates odor.
- The ash residue that remains can simply be removed from the cool oven with a damp cloth or sponge.
- A convenient function, automatic cooking means the oven can be set to time a meal perfectly, even when you are not in the kitchen.
- Use automatic cooking to automatically turn the oven on, cook, and then turn the oven off at the times you require, for a meal that is ready when you are.
Convection Cooking with Ventilation
Ventilated Cooking with Double Broil