Samsung's new line of electric cooktops are designed to perform for any level of cooking - whether you're simmering or searing, there's just the right burner for the job. This cooktop features 5 radiant heating elements, including Samsung's high-powered Rapid Boil burner, two dual burners (9"/6" and 8"/5") and two sync control burners (7").
Samsung built these cooktops with safety and convenience in mind. Hot Surface Indicator lights present a clear warning when burners are hot to the touch, and a Child Safety Lock is ideal for homes with children. Smooth ceramic glass construction makes for effortless cleaning. You'll be able to wipe your cooktop clean without the need for heavy scrubbing. Choose between analog or digital controls - magnetic analog control knobs can be removed and used in place of the digital touch controls. And for outstanding cooking convenience, these cooktops are Wi-Fi connected so you can monitor them right from your smartphone. They're also bluetooth connected for syncing with Samsung range hoods, so you can set up your hood to automatically turn on when the cooktop is turned on.
These cooktops can be installed over a wall oven for a contemporary, integrated kitchen. Brand warranty covers parts and labor for 1 year.
Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader.
Left Front Heating Element:
Left Rear Heating Element:
Right Front Heating Element:
Right Rear Heating Element:
Center Heating Element:
9"/6", 3,300kW (Rapid Boil)
Weights & Dimensions
- The power burner offers up to 3.3 kW of output for intense heat and precise control to quickly boil water or maintain a low, even simmer.
Digital and Analog Controls
- The ultimate interface; choose between a removable magnetic analog-knob or digital touch controls.
- Control 2 burners at the same time when using a large pot or griddle across 2 elements.
- Whether you're boiling water, melting chocolate or simmering sauce, there's a burner for your needs.
- Features 2 dual (5"/8" and 6"/9") burner, 2 syncing (7") burners and 1 warming zone.
15 Heat Settings
- Offer precise adjustments to control your cooktop's performance.
- Ensures consistently even temperatures for better simmer results.
- Maintains low, even temperature to help you temper chocolate or melt butter.
- Allows you to sync your cooktop to your Samsung hood, so the hood automatically turns on when the cooktop is turned on.
- With Wi-Fi connectivity, you can monitor your cooktop right from a smartphone without even getting off the couch.
Hot Surface Indicator
- For safety, indicator lights let you know when the surface is still hot to the touch.
- Keeps everyone in your family safe from accidentally turning on the burners.
Available in Stainless Steel or Black Stainless Steel trim
Samsung NZ30K7570R Reviews