Every Home... Everywhere, with Pride, Passion and Performance.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
This clothes washer uses 123 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $13.64.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Number of Temperatures:
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Durable stainless steel maintains it's smooth surface, resisting scratches and rust to help prevent snags and stains on fabrics.
High-Efficiency Top Load Washer
- Save water and energy with this high-efficiency washer. This washer uses up to 73% less water and 84% less energy.
Energy Star Qualified
- This washer exceeds government standards for ENERGY STAR® qualification to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
Meets CEE Tier 3 Standards
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards, the highest tier available for washers.
800 RPM Max Spin Speed
- Get laundry done even faster. The impeller in this washer helps make spin speeds of up to 800 RPM possible. Higher spin speeds remove extra water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
Low-Water Wash System with Impeller
- This low-water wash system delivers optimal cleaning with as little as 13 gallons of water. Rather than filling the basket with water, this washer uses a concentrated detergent and water mix to penetrate soils and stains.
Wide Opening Lid
- It's easy to add large items like blankets and sheets with this wide opening washer lid. Moving wet clothes from the washer to the dryer is also less of a chore.
Cycle Status Bar
- Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
Advanced Suspension System
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise. Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
12 Wash Cycles
- Clean with high-efficiency. This washer offers 12 was cycles to handle a wide variety of laundry chores ranging from delicate to bulky items like blankets and jackets.
Auto Load Sensing
- To help save water and energy, this washer automatically measures the size of the load and uses the optimal amount of water for the volume of clothing and cycle selected.
Automatic Temperature Control
- Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
Stain Treat Option
- Additional cleaning time and wash motions help you handle tough stains and heavily soiled loads. Also an extra deep rinse ensures that soils and detergent are thoroughly removed.
- Add fabric softener at the beginning of the wash and the Downy Ball (included) automatically releases fabric softener during the rinse cycle.
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh Washer Cleaner
- Just what every high-efficiency washer needs. This cycle provides a deep fill to clean the wash tub and remove detergent residue.
Quick Wash Cycle
- Use this cycle to wash small, lightly soiled loads of 2-3 items that are needed in a hurry. Increased spin speeds help remove more water for faster drying as well.
Super Wash Cycle
- Use this cycle for heavily soiled or sturdy fabrics. It combines the maximum wash time and higher temperatures to help remove set in stains.
- Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends. A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Stop handwashing delicate garments. Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
Drain and Spin Cycle
- Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types. Choose from regular, heavy or light soil levels.
Extra Rinse Option
- Select this option for a thorough rinse to help minimize irritation for those with sensitive skin.