Every Home... Everywhere, with Pride, Passion and Performance.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 470 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $52.12.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Agitator - Dual Action
Spin Speed - High:
Gravity Bleach Dispenser
Casual Perm Press - Heavy
Casual Perm Press - Light
Casual Perm Press - Regular
Delicates - Light:
Delicates - Light
Delicates - Regular:
Delicates - Regular
Normal - Heavy:
Normal - Heavy
Normal - Light:
Normal - Light
ATC - Low Cost
Normal - Regular:
Normal - Regular
Number Of Temperatures:
Hot / Cold:
Warm / Cold:
Cool / Cold:
Water Level - Large:
Water Level - Small:
Water Level - Extra Small:
Dimensions and Weights
3.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Keep up with the laundry.
- This 3.4 cu. ft. capacity washer makes room for more clothes in each load so you can do fewer loads per week.
Spreckle Porcelain Wash Basket
- A smooth porcelain surface resists scratches and odors, unlike plastic tub models, protecting fabrics from snags.
- Spreckle gray color makes it easy to spot small items like white socks.
700 RPM Max Spin Speed
- Drying begins in the washer.
- Spin speeds of up to 700 RPM help remove water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
Wide Opening Lid
- It's easy to add large items like blankets and sheets with this wide opening washer lid.
- Moving wet clothes from the washer to the dryer is also less of a chore.
Dual Action Agitator
- The two pieces of this agitator move independently to roll clothing through the bottom of the wash basket for a thorough, even cleaning.
Cycle Status Bar
- Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
Advanced Suspension System
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise.
- Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
11 Wash Cycles
- From dirty work clothes to handwashables the 11 different cycles on this washer make it easy for you to clean whatever comes your way.
Load Size Options
- Wash smaller loads without the guilt.
- Up to four water level choices, depending on model, allow you to match water used to load size, helping reduce water waste.
Automatic Temperature Control
- Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Don't worry about missing the rinse cycle.
- Add fabric softener at the beginning and this dispenser releases it at the right time.
- Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends.
- A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Stop handwashing delicate garments.
- Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
Drain and Spin Cycle
- Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types.
- Choose from regular, heavy or light soil levels.
Rinse and Spin Cycle
- A cycle for loads that only need a quick rinse.