Take the common sense approach. Amana continues the traditions of their past by offering appliances with clever features - like the Beverage Chiller compartment and the EasyReach oven rack - that speak directly to the consumer. Their customers seek practical solutions to their daily needs. Customers are willing to pay for quality, and they get satisfaction from making the right choices. At Amana, their goal is to respond with appliances that fit the bill. Not only do they design their products to match their homes, they design them to match their lifestyles. Whether it's in the kitchen or the laundry room, every appliance Amana creates makes daily tasks seem more manageable.
The Amana brand looks for the best way to apply intelligent ideas to practical appliances. They understand that everyday tasks hardly compare to life's exciting adventures, which is why every product they create is infused with the kind of clever features that just make sense.
Mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria - beware. Amana has enlisted antimicrobial component protection. Recent surveys indicate a very positive reaction to the concept of having antimicrobial component protection in common household items. Since Amana's goal is to deliver products that meet consumer needs, it seems only logical that they infuse Amana brand appliances with this technology. Built into key components during the manufacturing process, the protection resists the growth of microbes that can cause stains and odors on those components.
Fresh laundry should come by the basketful. With common sense features and smart styling, Amana Traditional washers and dryers give any basket of laundry a simple, effective experience without compromising clean. From antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria on key components, to an ideal array of cycles and options - each laundry pair works to complement consumers' lifestyle.
This washer uses 288 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.94.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.2 cu. ft.
- Create a laundry room as chic as your wardrobe. The contemporary lines and unique accent colors on the console give you a look that's tailored to perfection.
- Antimicrobial Component Protection Supplied by Microban
- Clean shouldn't be complicated. The tub ring on the washer is built with antimicrobial component protection to resist the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria.
- Clean and dry more at one time. These Super Capacity laundry pairs provide plenty of space for your collection of couture. The nice price leaves more room in your budget as well.
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Monitors and adjusts incoming water flow to maintain the selected temperature for more consistent cleaning results.