36 Inch Induction Cooktop with 5 Cooking Zones
This induction cooktop features 5 induction elements and various modes to customize your cooking experience. Go right to the temperature you want with a single touch. With PreciseSelect, you can directly select 17 different cooking levels using numerical controls, as opposed to scrolling through a confusing menu. PotSense automatically adjusts the cooking element to the size of the pan bottom. SafeStart distinguishes between pots or pans and smaller items like utensils that may accidentally be left on the cooktop, and ensures that each cooking element will only heat up if a pot is detected on the cooking surface.
What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
Total Number Of Cooktop Elements:
Elements with Booster:
1st Heating Element - Location:
1st Heating Element - Power:
1st Heating Element - Dimension:
7" / 8"
2nd Heating Element - Location:
2nd Heating Element - Power:
3,400 / 4,500 Watts
2nd Heating Element - Dimension:
9" / 12"
3rd Heating Element - Location:
3rd Heating Element - Power:
3rd Heating Element - Dimension:
7" / 8"
Dimensions and Weights
Distance From Counter Front:
2 1/4" Min.
Distance From Rear Wall:
- Faster than gas and electric.
- Easier to clean and more efficient.
- FlexInduction can combine two cooking zones into one continuous surface.
- Dual 12" Heating Element with powerful 4,500 watts.
- Boils water 2x as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
- Automatically adjusts cooking element to the size of the pan bottom.
- Each element has an independent CountDown Timer.
- Direct cooking level selection (17 settings).
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
- Locks temperature settings if in use.
- Ensures that element is only activated, if suitable cookware is in position.
- No activation when other metal objects are placed on element.
Bosch Benchmark Series NITP666 Reviews