What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
A Bosch kitchen says taste in every way.
Imagine a kitchen full of thoughtful, ingeniously appointed products that give your kitchen a seamlessly integrated look and provide consistently superior performance. A Bosch kitchen can be flexible or custom fit. It can be for luxurious dinner parties or busy weeknight dinners. What it will never be, is anything less than tasteful.
Technologies that not only improve our daily life, but our future as well.
For Bosch, green technologies are central to how they innovate and improve the world we live in. Their team of engineers believes that you don't have to waste resources to create technologically superior products. As such, they're committed to making every tomorrow better - it's why they say they're invented for life. Available at AJ Madison.
Total Number Of Cooktop Elements:
Elements with Booster:
1st Heating Element - Location:
1st Heating Element - Power:
1st Heating Element - Dimension:
7" / 8"
2nd Heating Element - Location:
2nd Heating Element - Power:
3,400 / 4,500 Watts
2nd Heating Element - Dimension:
9" / 12"
3rd Heating Element - Location:
3rd Heating Element - Power:
3rd Heating Element - Dimension:
7" / 8"
Dimensions and Weights
Distance From Counter Front:
2 1/4" Min.
Distance From Rear Wall:
- Faster than gas and electric.
- Easier to clean and more efficient.
- FlexInduction can combine two cooking zones into one continuous surface.
- Dual 12" Heating Element with powerful 4,500 watts.
- Boils water 2x as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
- Automatically adjusts cooking element to the size of the pan bottom.
- Each element has an independent CountDown Timer.
- Direct cooking level selection (17 settings).
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
- Locks temperature settings if in use.
- Ensures that element is only activated, if suitable cookware is in position.
- No activation when other metal objects are placed on element.