31 Inch Induction Cooktop with 4 Cooking Zones
Enhance your kitchen with this induction cooktop by Bosch. Induction cooktops are faster than their gas and electric counterparts. Bosch's FlexInduction can combine two cooking zones into one continuous surface. The 11 inch heating element offers 3,600 watts of power for quick results. The PreciseSelect allows you to go to the right temperature with a single touch. You can select from 17 different cooking levels using numerical controls.
The SafeStart feature accurately distinguishes between pots or pans and smaller items like utensils that may accidentally be left on the cooktop, and ensures that each cooking element will only heat up if a pot is detected on the cooking surface. The child lock prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on and locks temperature settings. Each element has a countdown timer so the cooktop will automatically shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
Total Number Of Cooktop Elements:
Elements with Booster:
1st Heating Element - Location:
1st Heating Element - Power:
1st Heating Element - Dimension:
8" / 9"
2nd Heating Element - Location:
2nd Heating Element - Power:
2nd Heating Element - Dimension:
3rd Heating Element - Location:
3rd Heating Element - Power:
3rd Heating Element - Dimension:
Dimensions and Weights
Distance From Counter Front:
2 1/4" Min.
Distance From Rear Wall:
- Faster than gas and electric.
- Easier to clean and more efficient.
- FlexInduction can combine two cooking zones into one continuous surface.
- A 11" Heating Element offers 3,600 watts of power for quick results.
- Boils water 2x as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
- Automatically adjusts cooking element to the size of the pan bottom.
- Each element has an independent CountDown Timer.
- Direct cooking level selection (17 settings).
- Improved Installation Flexiblity
- Only 30" induction cooktop in the market that requires a 30amp breaker.
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
- Locks temperature settings if in use.
- Ensures that element is only activated, if suitable cookware is in position.
- No activation when other metal objects are placed on element.