30 Inch Induction Cooktop with AutoChef
This induction cooktop by Bosch is the perfect addition to your kitchen. With induction you will be cooking faster than with gas and electric cooktops and enjoy precise results. The cooktop features 5 induction elements including an 11 inch cooking zone for large pots and pans. Select among 17 power levels for each cooking zone and set up an independent CountDown Timer for each zone. The AutoChef function regulates temperatures continuously and adjusts them as needed.
The cooktop comes with an array of safety features to help prevent accidents. The PotSense feature works to automatically recognize the bottom of an induction cooking element. SafeStart ensures that the heating element is only activated if suitable cookware is in position and will not activate when other metal objects are placed on the element. The ChildLock feature prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on and locks temperature settings if in use.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
- Regulates temperatures continuously while cooking and adjusts temperatures accordingly.
- Boils water twice as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
17 Power Levels
- Directly select among 17 different cooking levels using numerical controls, as opposed to scrolling through a confusing menu.
- Automatically recognizes the bottom of a cooking element.
11 Inch Cooking Zone
- Ideal for accommodating large pots and pans.
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
- Ensures that each cooking element will only heat up if a pot is detected on the cooking surface.
Bosch 800 Series NIT8668U Reviews