From the simple elegance of the ceramic-glass cooking surface to the exciting performance features, Bosch electric cooktops are the very image of understated sophistication for the kitchen. Bosch cooktops offer a range of exclusive performance and convenience features that give you more control and more functionality with superior safety, making every meal easier and more fun to prepare. Whether you choose the sophisticated touch-control models featuring built-in timers, or the familiarity of the conventional rotary dial units, you're certain to find a model that suits your design aesthetic and cooking style. Available at AJ Madison.
The 500 Series Induction Cooktops offer advanced Bosch technology for those who prefer the level of precision with touch controls. Features include an Anti-Overheat System and OverFlow detection.
Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:
Number of electric cooking zones:
Number of induction elements:
Location of 1st heating element:
Power of 1st heating element:
Location of 2nd heating element:
Power of 2nd heating element:
Location of 3rd heating element:
Power of 3rd heating element:
1.8 ; 2.8 kW
Location of 4th heating element:
Power of 4th heating element:
Location of 5th heating element:
Power of 5th heating element:
Dimension of 1st heating element:
Dimension of 2nd heating element:
Dimension of 3rd heating element:
Dimension of 4th heating element:
Dimension of 5th heating element:
Burners with booster:
Weight and Dimensions
Minimum distance from counter front:
Minimum distance from rear wall:
Electrical connection rating:
Length of electrical supply cord:
- Sleek Touch Control Panel Offers a Choice of 17 Settings for Unprecedented Temperature Control.
- Features PreciseSelect: Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection.
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- Dual 11" Heating Element with Powerful 4400W
- Most Powerful Induction Element in its Class.
- This Fast-heat Mode Boils Water Twice as Fast as Conventional Electric Cooktops, Saving Time and Energy.
- Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning Spill-Overs.
- Sounds Alarm and Shuts off Cooktop in Case of an Overflow
- Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- Shuts off Cooktop, if Surface Temperature Exceeds a Set Value
- Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
Bosch 500 Series NIT5665UC Reviews