36" Gas Cooktop from Bosch
This gas cooktop from Bosch features a low-profile design for elegant and seamless integration into counters or kitchen islands. Five (5) cooktop burners offer cooking power ranging from 12,000 to 18,000 BTU. Whether you need a gentle simmer or a rapid boil, you'll get just the amount of output you need. Burners are sealed to prevent spills from entering the burner box. Centralized controls are ergonomically placed and provide intuitive, easy use of the cooktop. Available in black or stainless steel.
What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is: Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
A Bosch kitchen says taste in every way.
Imagine a kitchen full of thoughtful, ingeniously appointed products that give your kitchen a seamlessly integrated look and provide consistently superior performance. A Bosch kitchen can be flexible or custom fit. It can be for luxurious dinner parties or busy weeknight dinners. What it will never be, is anything less than tasteful.
Technologies that not only improve our daily life, but our future as well.
For Bosch, green technologies are central to how they innovate and improve the world we live in. Their team of engineers believes that you don't have to waste resources to create technologically superior products. As such, they're committed to making every tomorrow better - it's why they say they're invented for life. Available at AJ Madison.
Color Appearance Options:
Black or Stainless Steel
Front Left Burner Output:
Back Left Burner Output:
Middle Back Burner Output:
Back Right Burner Output:
Front Right Burner Power:
Number Of Single Grates:
Number Of Double Grates:
Nozzle Set For Liquid Gas:
Cast Iron Pan Support:
120V - 3 Prong
Natural Gas 15 mbar (USA)
Alternative Gas Type:
Liquid Gas 27,5 mbar (USA)
Dimensions and Weights
Distance From Counter Front:
1 7/8" Min.
Distance From Rear Wall:
- In case a flame goes out, the burner is automatically re-ignited.
LP Conversion Kit
- Included for easy conversion from natural gas to liquid propane.
5 Sealed Cooktop Burners
- 5 cooktop burners offer cooking power ranging from 12,000 to 18,000 BTU. Whether you need a gentle simmer or a rapid boil, you'll get just the amount of output you need.
- Sealed burners prevent spills from entering the burner box.
- Powerful 59,500 BTU Burners (Natural Gas)
- Ergonomically positioned and intuitive for easy operation of the cooktop.
- For a seamless, integrated appearance.
- The cooktops continuous surface grates are designed for pots and pans to move safely across the cooktop.
Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs
- For a premium look and feel. The knobs beautifully complement the cooktop design.
- Cooktop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation.
Bosch 800 Series NGM8655 Reviews