What you do in the spotlight isn't the measure of your quality, substance or responsibility. What you do when no one is watching is what truly counts. Since 1886, Bosch engineers have pushed themselves - not to meet your expectations, but exceed them. With superior engineering that continually redefines quality and appliances that do their jobs so well, they seem to have a mind of their own, yet remain mindful of the world at large and their impact on the environment. To others, this might seem contradictory. To Bosch, it's the reason for being. Every day, they challenge themselves to deliver superior appliances and greater efficiency - without compromising one for the other. They combine sleek, smart design and practical innovations that use less energy. Less water. And more recyclable materials. Not because the world demanded it. But because they believe they should.
To create a variety of dishes, you need a versatile cooktop. High-BTU output burners deliver a range of flame settings, while a separate, low-output burner provides gentle simmering. The large dials are easy to adjust to get the perfect flame. Multiple-size burners accommodate all cooking styles. And the burners' sealed, recessed design
contains spills and makes cleanup easy.
Minimum distance from counter front:
Minimum distance from rear wall:
Total number of cooktop burners:
Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)
Alternative gas type:
Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)
1 x cast iron pan support
Plastic with steel ring
Natural Gas Connection Rating:
LP Gas Connection Rating:
- Centralized Controls for Easy Use and More Intuitive Operation of Cooktop
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Wall Ovens
- Low-Profile Design for a More Integrated Appearance
- High Quality Color Matched Knobs with a Stainless Bezel
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans. Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners Prevent Spills From Entering the Burner Box
- Power Burner - Quick Heating with Powerful 14,000 BTU.
- Push-to-Turn Knobs - Limits Unauthorized Cooktop Operation by Children
- Automatic Electronic Re-Ignition - in Case Flame Goes Out the Burner is Automatically Re-Ignited
Bosch 300 Series NGM3654UC Reviews