Every Home... Everywhere, with Pride, Passion and Performance.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
7.0 Cu. Ft.
Lint Screen Location:
Wrinkle Prevent Option
On / Off End Of Cycle Signal
Number Of Temperatures:
Dimensions and Weights
Automatic Dryness Control
- Sensors monitor temperature, automatically stopping the cycle when fabrics are dry to help reduce shrinking and overdrying.
7.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Their largest capacity dryer ever.
- With 7.0 cu. ft. the dryer will easily handle large loads from the washer.
- That means you'll spend less time on laundry and more time on the things you enjoy.
Wrinkle Prevent Option
- After the load is finished, clothes tumble intermittently without heat to help stop wrinkles from forming.
Interior Drum Light
- The light inside the dryer helps you see everything clearly when loading and unloading items.
Energy Preferred Cycle
- Dry efficiently with this automatic cycle.
- Help save energy by using this dryness level as a great starting point for drying most fabrics.
Heavy Duty Cycle
- Use this cycle for heavyweight loads like towels or jeans.
- It provides high heat and extended drying time.
Timed Dry Cycles
- Forgo cycle selection and choose a dry time that matches the load from 20 - 60 or 70 minutes depending on dryer model selected.
On/Off End-of-Cycle Signal
- You'll hear the end of it.
- A signal lets you know when the cycle is finished.
12 Dryer Cycles
- There's no need to skip the dryer.
- With 12 cycles to choose from you can provide the optimal drying environment for all your clothes.
4 Temperature Settings
- Four temperature options provide you with more precision and greater ability to match your needs.
- Temperature settings are High, Medium, Low and Air Dry.