Washer Hoses (Required for Installation Purposes)
Every Home... Everywhere, with Pride, Passion and Performance.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
This super capacity dryer was designed with you in mind. A clever mix of smart, easy-to-use features, sporty look and affordable price create a dryer that fits in anywhere.
This washer uses 162 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.97.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.5 cu. ft. DOE Equivalent
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
CEE Tier Rating:
CEE Tier 3
Cycles - Rinse and Spin:
Cycles - Drain and Spin:
Cycles - Clean Washer:
Options - Pause/Cancel:
Options - End-of-Cycle Signal:
Automatic Temperature Control:
EvenSpin Vibration Control:
Maximum Spin Speed:
Touch and Go Electronic Controls with Cycle Indicator Lights:
Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener
Stainless Steel Wash Basket:
Optional Stacking Kit:
Optional Drying Rack:
10" - XHP1000WW; 15.5" XHP1550VW
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Door Closed:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Depth when Stacked with Matching Dryer:
Height when Stacked with Matching Dryer:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Save water. Save energy. Save money. Help save the planet.
- This washer uses 73% less water and 76% less energy compared to conventional TL washers.
- With savings of up to $1,000 on utility costs over the life of the product.
3.5 Cu. Ft. DOE Super Capacity
- With a 3.5 cu. ft. DOE washer there's more than enough capacity to get your dirty clothes off the floor and back into the drawer.
EvenSpin Vibration Control System
- The EvenSpin Vibration Control System stabilizes the wash basket during the wash cycle for reduced vibration and noise.
- Now your washer can go places it never dreamed of; upstairs, downstairs or even near the bedrooms.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists scratches and rust to help prevent the snagging and staining of clothes.
- Place this laundry pair side by side or save space in your laundry room with an optional stacking kit.
- They know you forget things.
- That's why the washer has an add-a-garment option so you know it's safe to put in that shirt you need for tomorrow.
Touch and Go Electronic Controls
- Touch and Go electronic controls make it easy to start a load with just a quick tap of the buttons.
Heavy Duty Cycle
- This cycle provides extra wash time and faster spin speeds for sturdy or heavily soiled fabrics.
- The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types.
- Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
Clean Washer Cycle
- Make a clean sweep. Use the Clean Washer cycle monthly to help remove detergent residue from inside the washer.
- For a deeper clean, add Affresh washer cleaner, to make your washer sparkle.
Rinse and Spin Option
- An option for loads that only need a quick rinse.
- Or use this cycle to add fabric softener to a load.
Drain and Spin Cycle
- Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener Dispenser
- No matter what your load requires, an automatic dispenser makes sure to deliver it at just the right time.
- You'll hear the end of it. A signal lets you know when the load is complete.
SofSound I Quiet Package
- Stay on the QT. Sound dampeners help ensure quiet operation so that the spin cycle doesn't interrupt your daily life.
Optional Storage Pedestal
- A 15" drawer underneath the washer creates ample storage space for detergents and bleach.
- Plus, it raises the washer, making it easier to load and unload.
Optional Laundry Tower
- Two oversized drawers and a pullout tray keep laundry supplies ready for action.
- The retractable hanging rod, on select models, provides temporary hanging space.
- A worksurface provides the ideal place for laundry prep tasks like sorting and pretreating as well as a large folding area to wrap it all up.
Optional Stacking Kit
- Save space in your laundry room.
- The optional stacking kit allows you to safely stack your dryer on top of the washer.