Amana 4.1 cu. ft. ENERGY STAR® Qualified Front Load Washer
Every Home... Everywhere, with Pride, Passion and Performance.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 143 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.86.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Bulk-Load Detergent;Bleach;Fabric Softener;Detergent
ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant
Up to 8 hours
Yes (with affresh)
Sequence Lights or LCD
Estimated Time Remaining:
Number of Temperatures:
Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open:
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- This front load washer exceeds government standards for ENERGY STAR® qualification to conserve water and energy and help save money on utility bills.
- The Efficiency Monitor gives real time feedback about how the washer cycles and options you choose affect your overall energy consumption. Now you can take the mystery out of efficiency.
4.1 cu. ft. Washer Capacity
- Wash more clothes in fewer loads. With this 4.1 cu. ft. capacity washer, there's more than enough space to get your dirty clothes off the floor and back into the drawer.
Low Water Wash System
- By spraying a mix of detergent and water directly onto cloths at precise times during the cycle, the Low Water Wash System provides optimal cleaning performance while using less water than a traditional top load washer.
7 Wash Cycles (Heavy Duty, Drain and Spin, Clean Washer, Quick, Cold, Delicates, Normal)
- Clean with high efficiency. This front load washer offers 7 cycles to handle a wide variety of laundry loads ranging from delicate to bulky items like blankets and jackets. Plus, there's a clean washer cycle as well.
1,200 RPM Spin Speed
- At 1,200 RPM, Amana brand's highest spin speeds save energy by removing more water in the washer so clothes spend less time in the dryer.
- Save energy and time and avoid having to rewash clothes by setting your washer to start cleaning up to 8 hours later, when utility rates may be lower or unloading the washer is more convenient. Only available in the few areas that offer reduced energy rat
4 Wash Temperatures
- Save energy with cold water or get the extra cleaning power of warm water. With four wash settings to choose from, you'll always have the ideal temperature for the job.
Automatic Detergent Dispenser
- The detergent dispenser automatically delivers the perfect amount of detergent at the right time during the washer cycle.