From the simple elegance of the ceramic-glass cooking surface to the exciting performance features, Bosch electric cooktops are the very image of understated sophistication for the kitchen. Bosch cooktops offer a range of exclusive performance and convenience features that give you more control and more functionality with superior safety, making every meal easier and more fun to prepare. Whether you choose the sophisticated touch-control models featuring built-in timers, or the familiarity of the conventional rotary dial units, you're certain to find a model that suits your design aesthetic and cooking style.
These sleek, modern cooktops offer touch control for a smooth, flush surface that creates a sophisticated look while making cleanup easy. They offer a digital display, a two-stage residual heat indicator and a 17-step control setting.
This function brings ingredients to the desired heat level faster than ever. Simply set the desired cooking level, then press the "P" button. The POWERBOIL heats the pot at the maximum setting, then automatically reduces the heat to your preset level, with no worries about accidental boil-over or burning.
PRECISIONSIM gives you 10 increments of heat adjustment below 25% of the element's rated power level, so you can precisely set the heat for ideal simmer results without fear of burning or scorching. Perfect for delicate sauces or melting chocolate.
34 3/4" min./34 7/8" max.
19 7/8" min./20" max.
6" Single Element (1200W):
7" Single Element (1800W):
7" Bridge Element (1800W):
7" Bridge Element (1800W/400W):
5"/7" Dual Element (700W/1700W):
6"/9" Dual Element (1100W/2500W):
6"/8"/12" Triple Element (1050W/1950W/2700W):
Dual Rated 208/240V, 3-Wire 60 Hz:
- Stainless Steel Front Strip
- This function brings ingredients to the desired heat level faster than ever.
- Simply set the desired cooking level, then press the "P" button.
- The POWERBOIL heats the pot at the maximum setting, then automatically reduces the heat to your preset level, with no worries about accidental boil over or burning.
- PRECISIONSIM gives you 10 increments of heat adjustment below 25% of the element's rated power level, so you can precisely set the heat for ideal simmer results without fear of burning or scorching.
- Perfect for delicate sauces or melting chocolate.
12" Triple Element
- This large element has three maximum power settings: 1050W, 2200W and 2700W.
- This allows you to apply high power for more rapid boiling, use an extremely low setting for delicate simmering, and utilize different pan sizes with maximum efficiency.
- 2-Stage Hot Surface Indicators
- Warming Zone (All Elements)
- Bosch has designed independent, built-in timers for each element, which conveniently display the set time in the control panel for easy reference and can automatically shut off each element for easy timed cooking of multiple dishes.
- They can even be used as a general purpose kitchen timer.
- This touch-sensitive control is the most advanced technology on the market, with a digital readout of the chosen power setting as well as a residual heat indicator to prevent accidental injury.
- A 17-step heat setting gives you unprecedented temperature control, while a built-in timer and child-lock function give you an extra measure of convenience and safety.