Bosch 30" 800 Series Electric Cooktop
The 800 Series electric cooktop is sleek in design, and features SpeedBoost which adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. The bridge element accommodates oblong pans and many diameters of cookware. Each zone's timer automatically shuts off when cooking is done. PreciseSelect offers 17 different direct cooking level settings.
7" - 1,800W (400W Bridge)
9"/6" - 3,600W/1,400W (SpeedBoost)
8"/5" - 1,900W/800W
Distance from Counter Front:
Distance from Counter Rear:
Product Dimensions & Weight
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Sleek in Design with SpeedBoost Which Adds Even More Power to the Cooking Process
- Bridge Element Accommodates Oblong Pans and Many Diameters of Cookware
- Each Zone's Timer Automatically Shuts Off When Cooking is Done
- SpeedBoost Offers Shorter Heat-Up Times For Liquids
- PreciseSelect Offers 17 Different Direct Cooking Level Settings
- Black-glass Seamless Design
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Dual Elements Offer the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Bridge Element Accomodates Oblong or Oversized Pans and Griddles
- How do you fit a large oval or rectangular pan onto a circular element With the Bosch cooktop, it's simple.
- A bridge element combines with two circular elements to give you an oblong cooking area that accommodates many shapes and sizes of cookware.
- Ideal for roasting pans and grills.
- SpeedBoost - Delivers More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- For time savings as well as energy savings, the SpeedBoost function can heat water twice as fast as a conventional ceramic cooktop.
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for Precise Control
- Go right to the temperature you want with a single touch. With PreciseSelect, you can directly select 17 different cooking levels using numerical controls, as opposed to scrolling through a confusing menu.
- CountDown Timer - Built-in Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer
- The days of working over a hot stove are long gone, thanks to this ingenious function that allows you to pre-set a cooking time for each individual heating element.
- Now you can multi-task in the kitchen, and the cooktop will automatically shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
- CleanLock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Setting While Cleaning Spills
- Two-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- A light on the cooktop warns if surface is hot due to any residual heat from cooking vessel.
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
- Bosch cooktops take safety up a notch. The ChildLock function prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
Bosch Trade Up & Delivery Offer - Save up to $450
Save up to $450
Earn up to $100 on qualifying Bosch kitchen appliances! Plus receive a $150 bonus when you purchase any qualifying 3-piece appliance package or a $250 bonus with the purchase of any qualifying 4-piece package.
Up to $450 total savings!
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.