From the simple elegance of the ceramic-glass cooking surface to the exciting performance features, Bosch electric cooktops are the very image of understated sophistication for the kitchen. Bosch cooktops offer a range of exclusive performance and convenience features that give you more control and more functionality with superior safety, making every meal easier and more fun to prepare. Whether you choose the sophisticated touch-control models featuring built-in timers, or the familiarity of the conventional rotary dial units, you're certain to find a model that suits your design aesthetic and cooking style.
The 500 Series Electric Cooktops offer advanced Bosch technology for those who prefer the level of precision with touch controls. Features include a Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip and 2 Dual Elements.
Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:
Number of electric cooking zones:
Location of 1st heating element:
Power of 1st heating element:
1.8; 4 kW
Location of 2nd heating element:
Power of 2nd heating element:
Location of 3rd heating element:
Power of 3rd heating element:
1.1; 2.5 kW
Location of 4th heating element:
Power of 4th heating element:
Location of 5th heating element:
Power of 5th heating element:
0.8; 1.9 kW
Dimension of 1st heating element:
Dimension of 2nd heating element:
Dimension of 3rd heating element:
Dimension of 4th heating element:
Dimension of 5th heating element:
Weight and Dimensions
Minimum distance from counter front:
Minimum distance from rear wall:
Electrical connection rating:
- Sleek Touch Control Panel Offers a Choice of 17 Settings for Unprecedented Temperature Control.
- Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection.
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- Bridge element accommodates oblong pans and multiple diameter sizes
- Dual element offers the capability to use multiple pan sizes
- Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning Spill-Overs.
- Keep Warm function allows meals to remain ready to serve
- Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.