With the new Iron-A-Way Built-In Ironing Center, the everyday hassles of ironing your favorite garments can be eliminated permanently. When it comes to creating and maintaining a professional appearance at work, special events, or otherwise, one of the most important deciding factors is your attire. If youâ€re clothes are not clean and pressed, it doesnâ€t matter how expensive they were or how vibrant the color. This brand new built- in Ironing system provides you with many features to make the process of taking care of your clothes simple, quick, and efficient.
The Model NE342A is just what you need if an electrical outlet is easily accessible. Built with all the same quality materials as the electric models. The NE342A features a premium sized hot iron storage compartment, storage shelf, and a rugged 42" Ironing board made of ventilated steel.
Overall depth including door:
Dimension from wall to outer edge of Door (when recessed):
Penetration into opening:
Wall opening height:
Wall opening width:
Wall opening depth:
Overlap distances when using wall opening dimensions listed above
42" Ventilated Steel
Hot Iron Storage Compartment:
Full Length Piano Hinge:
Ironing Board Cover and Pad:
Electrical Cord Cover:
Electrical Cord Wrap:
Adjustable Swivel Board:
Spotlight (Less Bulb):
Surface Mount Trim:
Mirror and Brackets:
Birch Veneer Door:
Oak Raised Panel Door:
Maple Raised Panel Door:
Pine Raised Panel Door:
White Raised Panel Door:
White Flat Door:
15"x47 7/8"x7 3/8"
14 1/4"x47 1/8"x3 7/8"
Outside Door Dimensions:
Box Carton Dimensions:
17 3/16"x55 1/8"x9 5/8"
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- 42" Ventilated Metal Board
- 90 Degree Left/Right Swivel Option Available
- Additional Storage Shelves
- Flush Birch Door (Options)
- Matching Appliance Door Overlays (Options)
- Unit may be surface mounted (unit extends approximately 7 3/8" into room) or recessed (unit extends approximately 3 1/2" into room) into any wall with standard 16 inch center studs.
- See table to the right to determine desired ironing board height above the floor.
- Unit can be provided with a left hinged door upon request. Right hinge is standard.
- Comes standard with birch veneer door.
- Electrical requirements for E-342: 115/120v, 15amps. Pigtails are provided in bottom of wire way for hookup to supply line. Make entrance into knockouts provided in top and bottom of wire way through heft-hand vent hole.
- Electrical requirements for NE-342: The unit does not require electricity, it is non-electric.
- Recommended to attach 2" x 4" cleats to studs, level with the bottom of opening (for support when recessing unit.)
- Door opens approximately 180° . Allow at least 16" to the side of the unit for door to swing open (door hinges on full length piano hinge.)
- E-342 and NE-342 options include: Surface mount trim, oak raised panel door, maple raised panel door, pine raised panel door, white raised panel door, flat white door, plate glass mirrored door, no door at all, hot iron rest, electric cord wrap, garment b