Samsung's 36" gas cooktops feature 5 sealed burners that offer up a total of 59,000 BTU of cooking output. That means you'll have the space and the cooking power to serve up large, elaborate meals, whether you're simmering or searing. Samsung's special 22,000 BTU True Dual Power burners features 2 independent heating elements offering intense heat and precise control to quickly boil water or temper chocolate. And for even more cooking versatility, these gas cooktops come with a griddle add-on, so you can cook breakfast foods, grill sandwiches or sauté vegetable to perfection. A wok grate is also included to accommodate a round-bottom woke for stir frying. The cooktop's continuous grates are dishwasher-safe and easy to remove for quick, easy cleaning.
Samsung's gas cooktops can be installed over a single oven for a contemporary, integrated kitchen. A conversion kit is included for converting to liquid propane fueling. Brand warranty covers parts & labor for 1 year.
Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader.
Right Front Burner:
Left Front Burner:
Right Rear Burner:
Left Rear Burner:
Center Burner Burner:
Weights & Dimensions
22,000 BTU True Dual Power Burner
- 2 independent heating elements offer intense heat and precise control to quickly boil water or reduce to a low simmer.
Analog Controls with Digital Technology
- The ultimate combination of analog comfort and digital technology delivers exceptional cooking performance.
Cast Iron Griddle
- Cook breakfast, grill sandwiches or saute vegetable on the removable griddle.
Powerful, Flexible Cooktop
- Cook large meals faster with 59,000 BTUs across 5 powerful burners, simultaneously.
- Prevent food from dropping into the burner for easy clean-up.
- Accommodates a round bottom wok for your favorite stir fry.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates
- Have a sleek, smooth design and allow you to move large cookware across the cooktop safely and easily.
Dishwasher Safe Grates and Knobs
- Cooktop can be synced with your Samsung hood, so the hood automatically turns on when the cooktop is turned on.
- Allows you to remotely monitor your cooktop right from a smartphone.
Blue LED-Illuminated Knobs
- Visually let you know if the cooktop is on, even from a distance.
Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
- Is included with the cooktop to convert the cooktop from natural gas to liquid propane.
Front Linear Controls
Samsung NA36K7750T Reviews