The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Their innovative design provides convenience and outstanding durability. The Mystic by Elkay is the perfect sink for family gatherings and interactive entertainment in the kitchen.
Reflecting your contemporary fashion sense, their sink elevates functionality to the level of art. The Mystics deep patina exudes a timeless quality.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 (18-8) Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces Are Hand Blended To A Lustrous Satin Finish
Fully Protected By Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating Designed to Prevent Condensation and Dampen Sound
- Highest quality sink formed of #18 gauge.
- Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous satin finish.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating designed to prevent condensation and dampen sound.
- This sink complies with ASME A112.19.3.
- Note: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
Elkay The Mystic Collection MYSTIC2920 Reviews