The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Their innovative design provides convenience and outstanding durability. The Mystic by Elkay is the perfect sink for family gatherings and interactive entertainment in the kitchen.
Reflecting your contemporary fashion sense, their sink elevates functionality to the level of art. The Mystics deep patina exudes a timeless quality.
Faucet and Accessories:
LK8 Grid Strainer
304 Stainless Steel
Slopes to 5 1/2"
Exposed Surfaces Are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Satin Finish
Fully Protected By Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating Designed to Prevent Condensation and Dampen Sound
Slopes to 5 1/2"
- Highest quality contoured sink formed of #18 gauge.
- Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Furnished with LK8 grid strainer.
- Bowl Depth: Slopes to 5-1/2".
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous satin finish.
- Underside: Fully undercoated by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
- Note: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
- This sink complies with ASME Standard A112.19.3.