An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
As true cooking instruments, Wolf microwave ovens have features that make fast meals better meals. With easy access to the food, drawer microwaves can be built in undercounter or in a wall application. They are designed to match the trim style of Wolf E Series ovens and can be installed in a standard or flush inset application.
MFG SKU MWD30-2U/S
Classic Stainless Steel
Standard or Flush Inset Application
Easy-to-Operate Control Panel:
Programmable Power Levels:
Yes (Up To 30 Minutes)
Yes (99 Minutes, 99 Seconds)
One-Touch Open/Close Pads:
120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
4 Ft. Cord with Grounded Plug
Recommended Cabinet Width:
Minimum Cabinet Depth - Standard:
Minimum Cabinet Depth - Flush Inset:
Min. Flush Inset Width:
Min. Flush Inset Height:
Minimum Base Support:
- Classic stainless steel finish.
- Trim styles match Wolf framed and unframed E Series ovens.
- Can be built in to fit below a Wolf E Series oven.
- Can be installed in a standard or flush inset application.
- 950 watts of power with 1.0 cu. ft. of interior drawer space.
- Interior easily accommodates a 9" x 13" pan.
- Easy-to-operate control panel has 11 programmable power levels.
- Sensor cooking to monitor and adjust settings.
- Micro warm allows you to keep food warm up to 30 minutes.
- Interactive display - 99 minutes, 99 seconds.
- Window in drawer allows you to view food as it cooks.
- One-touch pads to open and close the drawer.
- Control panel can be deactivated or locked.
MFG SKU MWD30-2U/S