Built-In Microwave Drawer
The MW 420 built-in microwave drawer works perfectly under-counter allowing ease of access while designed to sit flush with your cabinetry. With up to 950 watts it offers 10 cooking programs including sensor cooking, melt, soften and keep warm.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki. Available at AJ Madison.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Maximum Microwave Power:
Number Of Power Levels:
Automatic Door Opening:
Interactive Visual Display:
Yes with Scrolling Text
Total Connected Load:
48" without Plug (Hardwire Required)
Dimensions and Weights
- Built-in microwave drawer, perfect for kitchen islands, under counter and wall applications.
- Cooking sensor for easy cooking.
- 950 Watts microwave power.
- Interior volume 1.2 cu. ft.
- 10 programs including melt, soften and keep warm.
- Maximum microwave output power 950 Watts.
- Glass touch control panel and an interactive visual display.
- Digital display with scrolling text.
- Interior capacity accommodates 9" x 13" pans and cups up to 7" in height or 20 oz.
- Adjustable cooking time up to 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- Keep warm setting allows food to be kept warm for up to 99 minutes.
- Sensor cooking mode controls humidity and automatically adjusts cooking level and cooking time.
- Total connected load 1.5 kW.
- Connecting cable 48" without plug (hardwire required).
Gaggenau MW420620 Reviews