Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Every Bravos X laundry pair features long-lasting commercial-grade components, including a unique impeller that has higher tensile strength, stainless steel springs that are more resistant to corrosion and a drive system that is tested to twice its life.
American ingenuity and commitment. Maytag performance and dependability. This is what happens when an industry leader sets out to prove that what can be conceived can be achieved. Maytag started with a clean slate. They finished with a radical new design, fewer moving parts and a platform that delivers an affordable combination of powerful cleaning and energy efficiency.
Talk about capacity. At 3.6 cu. ft., the Bravos X washer is large enough to handle big loads, and the wide-opening lid makes it easy to get clothes in and out. Paired with a 7.4 cu. ft. dryer, bulky items like comforters or heavy coats are easily handled.
This washer uses 122 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $13.53.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.6 Cu. Ft.
4.3 Cu. Ft.
Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
Commercial-Grade Glass Window
Durable Glass Window:
Sensi-Care Wash System w/ IntelliClean Impeller
CEE Tier Rating:
Low Water Wash System:
Variable Soil Level Option:
Timed Flush Detergent Drawer
Gravity Bleach Dispenser
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal:
Clean Washer with Affresh
Number of Temperatures:
Water Level Sensor:
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
Power Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a deep rinse tackles your dirtiest loads.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
Low Water Wash with EcoConserve
- Use less water and get better cleaning performance through concentrated wash action.
- Low water wash technology enables the detergent to penetrate better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix.
Advanced Vibration Control
- 4 steel rods attach to the tub to create a pendulum effect; gravity drives the basket to the center while the stainless steel springs dampen side to side movement.
- All of this combines to give better off balance load movement control.
- Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge and Commercial-Grade Glass Window.
800 RPM Spin Speed
- A spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
MaxExtract Extended Spin
- A faster spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
Deep Clean Option
- Deep Clean uses a additional cleaning action and a deep rinse to ensure load is clean the first time.
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- The IntelliFill sensor regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric.
- By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
- These controls allow for more precise control of wash settings. An LED status bar provides detailed information about the status of the wash cycles.
1/3 HP PSC Motor
- Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance.
- It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
Steel leveling legs
- Steel leveling legs help minimize vibration during high spin speeds.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- 10-year limited warranty on the washer motor and wash basket
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- QuietSeries Sound Package
- Automatic detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers
- Estimated time remaining display
- Automatic temperature control
- Variable temperature settings
- Variable soil level option
- Durable powdercoat-on-steel top
Maytag Bravos X Series MVWX700XL Reviews