3.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- The IntelliFill sensor regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric.
- By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
- Available in high efficiency top load washers, this feature is a wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket.
- The wash plate continuously moves clothes through the water to clean more gently than a traditional agitator, and takes up less space to maximize capacity.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists chips, scratches and odors.
- Maintains a smooth surface so it won't snag or pull fabrics.
Maytag Commercial Technology
2 X L Tested Drive System
- This drive system is tested to 2X the life to deliver years of dependable cleaning.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings - with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
Low Water Wash with EcoConserve
- Use less water and get better cleaning performance through concentrated wash action.
- Low water wash technology enables the detergent to penetrate better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix.
Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Thanks to Maytag Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed.
Deep Clean Option
- Deep Clean uses a additional cleaning action and a deep rinse to ensure load is clean the first time.
Cycle Status Display
1/3 HP PSC Motor
- Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance.
- It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
DependableClean Wash System
- Keeps clothes looking their best.
- The LoadFlex agitator produces a 100° arc wash motion that rolls clothes through the wash and rinse cycles to provide a reliable wash.
11 Automatic Wash Cycles
4 Selectable Water Temperatures
800 RPM Spin Speed
- A spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
MaxExtract Spin Option
- This option accelerates the load's final spin to help remove moisture and reduce drying time.
SmoothClose, Wide Opening Washer Lid
- A unique hinge design allows the lid to close slowly, helping prevent fingers from getting smashed or clothes from getting snagged.
Extra Rinse Option
Automatic Temperature Control
- Promotes dependable cleaning performance by ensuring correct water temperatures.
Durable Powdercoat-On-Steel Top
Steel Leveling Legs
- Steel leveling legs help minimize vibration during high spin speeds.
One-Piece Drain Hose
Clear, See-Through Lid