What's Inside Matters
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around. Available at AJ Madison.
But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces.
It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked - on time, every time.
The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them.
They get it. What's Inside Matters.
Centennial EcoConserve Top Load Washer with Low Water Wash
Dirty laundry calls for a solid machine that can get the job done. This high-efficiency Centennial top load washer features the IntelliFill automatic water level sensor and 11 auto wash cycles to give you plenty of options. Low Water Wash with EcoConserve helps you save energy, while its 3.6 cu. ft. capacity means plenty of room for your largest loads. Inside, the stainless steel wash basket resists chips, scratches, and odors, as well as maintaining a smooth surface so it won't snag or pill fabrics. You get all that and still use 70 percent less water and energy in a model that pays for itself in four years. This no-nonsense machine does what you want.
Capacity (Cu. Ft. DOE):
3.6 Cu. Ft.
Gravity Bleach Dispenser
Number Of Temperatures:
ATC - Low Cost
Hot / Cold:
Hot / Cold (ATC)
Warm / Cold:
Warm / Cold (ATC)
Cool / Cold:
Cool / Cold (ATC)
Water Level Sensor:
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
Commercial-Grade Glass Window
3.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- The IntelliFill sensor regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric.
- By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
- Available in high efficiency top load washers, this feature is a wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket.
- The wash plate continuously moves clothes through the water to clean more gently than a traditional agitator, and takes up less space to maximize capacity.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists chips, scratches and odors.
- Maintains a smooth surface so it won't snag or pull fabrics.
Maytag Commercial Technology
2 X L Tested Drive System
- This drive system is tested to 2X the life to deliver years of dependable cleaning.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings - with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
Low Water Wash with EcoConserve
- Use less water and get better cleaning performance through concentrated wash action.
- Low water wash technology enables the detergent to penetrate better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix.
Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Thanks to Maytag Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed.
Deep Clean Option
- Deep Clean uses a additional cleaning action and a deep rinse to ensure load is clean the first time.
Cycle Status Display
1/3 HP PSC Motor
- Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance.
- It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
DependableClean Wash System
- Keeps clothes looking their best.
- The LoadFlex agitator produces a 100° arc wash motion that rolls clothes through the wash and rinse cycles to provide a reliable wash.
11 Automatic Wash Cycles
4 Selectable Water Temperatures
800 RPM Spin Speed
- A spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
MaxExtract Spin Option
- This option accelerates the load's final spin to help remove moisture and reduce drying time.
SmoothClose, Wide Opening Washer Lid
- A unique hinge design allows the lid to close slowly, helping prevent fingers from getting smashed or clothes from getting snagged.
Extra Rinse Option
Automatic Temperature Control
- Promotes dependable cleaning performance by ensuring correct water temperatures.
Durable Powdercoat-On-Steel Top
Steel Leveling Legs
- Steel leveling legs help minimize vibration during high spin speeds.
One-Piece Drain Hose
Clear, See-Through Lid
Maytag Centennial Series MVWC450XW Reviews