Maytag 27.5" Top Load Washer with 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity
Maytag top load washers are built to handle the most demanding jobs with the Best Cleaning in their class driven by the PowerWash cycle which attacks stains with extra cleaning action from the PowerWash Agitator, extended cycle times and heated water. And because it's backed with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and wash basket, the stain-fighting performance of this high-efficiency washer will be there day after day, year after year. Plus, this large capacity washer is built to last thanks to the Maytag Commercial Technology packed inside. Best of all, this powerful top load washer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with American pride.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance." Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 160 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.74.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Cycle Indicator Lights
Automatic Dispense System:
Bleach; Fabric Softener
Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology:
Number of Wash Cycles:
Bulky/Sheets; Cold Wash; Deep Water Wash; Normal; Soak; Powerwash; Wrinkle Control; Hand Wash; Drain and Spin; Rinse and Spin; Clean Washer with Affresh Washer Cleaner
Extra Rinse; Pre-Soak
Extra Light; Light; Heavy; Normal
Number of Temperatures:
Hot; Warm; Cold; Cool; Tap Cold
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open 90°:
- This 4.2 cu. ft. capacity washer is designed to tackle the largest loads
- The best cleaning in its class is driven by the PowerWash cycle and features the extra cleaning action of the Power Impeller to attack stubborn stains
- The Maytag PowerWash Agitator uses sensing technology to adjust water levels for maximum effectiveness and dispenses fabric softener at the right time during each cycle
Deep Water Wash Cycle
- Deep Water Wash gives more water by raising the water level during the wash cycle to give a thorough soak to heavily soiled loads
800 RPM Spin Speed
- Stainless steel wash baskets are powered by an 800 RPM spin speed to help clothes come out of the washer feeling the right amount of dry
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The wash basket is constructed out of sturdy stainless steel that's built for the long haul, stays looking great and is made for higher spin speeds to help dry clothes more quickly and completely
1/3 HP Motor
- This washer may look all business on the outside, but the powerful motor within features a 1/3 HP output for some wild wash action on the inside
Maytag Commercial Technology
- This washer is built to last thanks to the Maytag Commercial Technology we packed inside and out