Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Available at AJ Madison.
American ingenuity and commitment. Maytag performance and dependability. This is what happens when an industry leader sets out to prove that what can be conceived can be achieved. Maytag started with a clean slate. They finished with a radical new design, fewer moving parts and a platform that delivers an affordable combination of powerful cleaning and energy efficiency.
Low Water Wash
Dirty laundry calls for a solid machine that can get the job done. This ENERGY STAR qualified Centennial top load washer features the IntelliFill automatic water level sensor and 11 automatic wash cycles to give you plenty of options. Low Water Wash with EcoConserve helps you save energy, while its 3.6 cu. ft. capacity means plenty of room for your largest loads. Inside, the stainless steel wash basket resists chips, scratches, and odors, as well as maintaining a smooth surface so it won't snag or pill fabrics. This no-nonsense machine does what you want.
This washer uses 212 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $23.51.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2012 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Water Level Sensor:
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
Energy Star Qualified:
CEE Tier II High Efficiency:
120V; 60 Hz; 15A
1/3 Horse Power PSC Motor
- Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance. It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
800 RPM Spin Speed
- Spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
- Wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket. The wash plate continuously moves clothes through the water to clean more gently than a traditional agitator, and takes up less space to maximize capacity.
Deep Clean Option
- Uses a additional cleaning action and a deep rinse to ensure load is clean the first time.
IntellifFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric. By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
Maytag EcoConserve Series MVWC360AW Reviews