Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
This washer uses 488 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $54.11.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.6 cu. ft.
Gravity Bleach Dispenser
Number of Temperatures:
2 X L Tested Drive System
- This drive system is tested to 2X the life* to deliver years of dependable cleaning.
- *Based on time accelerated 20-year simulated testing, normal cycle and average use.
3.6 cu. ft. Capacity
- Provides enough space for full loads of laundry that can easily be transferred right into the dryer.
Steel leveling legs
- Steel leveling legs help minimize vibration during high spin speeds.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- DependableClean Wash System
- 4 Selectable Water Temperatures
- Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge
- Automatic temperature control
Maytag Centennial Series MVWC200BW Reviews