Maytag: Dependability is their commitment to you.
For more than a century, Maytag brand appliances have been synonymous with dependability and durability. Today, Maytag brand's unequaled tradition of quality production and unrivaled performance continues to thrive. Exceptionally durable, commercial-grade components are found in Maytag brand appliances. Get yours today at AJ Madison.
Maytag 4.8 cu. ft. Bravos XL High Efficiency Top Load Washer with Steam
Take on that end-of-week laundry pile with confidence. You can power through more dirty clothes in fewer loads with this high-efficiency Bravos XL HE top load that boasts a 4.8 cu. ft. capacity. You get the Best Cleaning in the Industry enabled by PowerWash system, and the sanitary cycle with Oxi helps eliminate 99.999% of common household bacteria. The allergen cycle reduces 95% of common household allergens like pet dander and dust mites. You get all that and will still use less water and less energy in this ENERGY STAR qualified model. Now go enjoy the rest of your weekend.
This washer uses 159 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.63.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
Commercial-Grade Glass Window
Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge
Timed Bleach Dispenser
Number of Temperatures:
Clean Washer Reminder:
Water Level Sensor:
Sound Package Name:
Dimensions and Weight
Extra-Large Capacity to Clean Your Largest Loads
- Maytag brand's largest capacity washers ever. At 4.8 cu. ft. of capacity these washers can clean up to 21 towels in a single load.
Maytag Commercial Technology
- The Bravos XL washers are made with long-lasting, commercial-grade components such as corrosion-resistant springs, Direct Drive motor and a durable wash impeller.
Power Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a deep rinse tackles your dirtiest loads.
- Water and detergent are sprayed directly onto clothes early in the cycle for enhanced cleaning. This unique technology delivers enhanced cleaning performance by ensuring that detergent is evenly distributed throughout the load.
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
Cold Wash Cycle
- Helps power out tough stains using cold water and extra cleaning action. This means you get energy savings with the gentleness of cold water.
Steam for Stains Option
- Uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
Sanitary Cycle with Oxi and Steam
- Uses steam and an oxi additive to kill 99.9% of bacteria-just one of the many ways you can depend on Maytag brand for cleaning solutions.
- Work in unison with PowerSpray technology to inject detergent and other additives for better cleaning.
- Uses a pumping system to redistribute detergent and water from the bottom of the washer to the top, contributing to the best cleaning in the Industry.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket adds a polished, premium look and feel.
- Hinge design closes the washer lid slowly, helping with loading and unloading.
- This feature is a wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket. The wash plate continuously moves clothes through the water to clean more gently than a traditional agitator, and takes up less space to maximize capacity.
- Maytag believes in investing in American workers. That's why they are proud to say thier washers come to you from Ohio. This washers was designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards and is among the most efficient in the industry.
Maytag Bravos XL Series MVWB980BG Reviews