Maytag: Dependability is their commitment to you.
For more than a century, Maytag brand appliances have been synonymous with dependability and durability. Today, Maytag brand's unequaled tradition of quality production and unrivaled performance continues to thrive. Exceptionally durable, commercial-grade components are found in Maytag brand appliances.
Bravo XL Series
Take on that end-of-week laundry pile with confidence. You can power through more dirty clothes in fewer loads with this high-efficiency Bravos XL HE top load washer that boasts a 4.8 cu. ft. capacity. And you get the best cleaning in the industry enabled by the PowerWash system that combines the PowerWash Cycle to help power out stains, optimal dispensers, and PowerSpray technology to handle whatever your family has in store. You get all that and will still use less water and less energy in this ENERGY STAR qualified model.
This washer uses 159 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.63.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
Commercial-Grade Glass Window
Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge
Timed Bleach Dispenser
Number of Temperatures:
Clean Washer Reminder:
Water Level Sensor:
Sound Package Name:
Dimensions and Weight
Extra-Large Capacity to Clean Your Largest Loads
- Maytag brand's largest capacity washers ever. At 4.8 cu. ft. of capacity these washers can clean up to 21 towels in a single load.
Maytag Commercial Technology
- The Bravos XL washers are made with long-lasting, commercial-grade components such as corrosion-resistant springs, Direct Drive motor and a durable wash impeller.
Power Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a deep rinse tackles your dirtiest loads.
- Water and detergent are sprayed directly onto clothes early in the cycle for enhanced cleaning. This unique technology delivers enhanced cleaning performance by ensuring that detergent is evenly distributed throughout the load.
Cold Wash Cycle
- Helps power out tough stains using cold water and extra cleaning action. This means you get energy savings with the gentleness of cold water.
- Work in unison with PowerSpray technology to inject detergent and other additives for better cleaning.
- Uses a pumping system to redistribute detergent and water from the bottom of the washer to the top, contributing to the best cleaning in the Industry.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket adds a polished, premium look and feel.
- Hinge design closes the washer lid slowly, helping with loading and unloading.
- This feature is a wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket. The wash plate continuously moves clothes through the water to clean more gently than a traditional agitator, and takes up less space to maximize capacity.
- Maytag believes in investing in American workers. That's why they are proud to say thier washers come to you from Ohio. This washers was designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards and is among the most efficient in the industry.