Maytag 27.5" Washer with 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity
For deep cleaning performance with an even deeper wash basket, this top load washer is built to get to the bottom of heavy-duty loads. This impressive washing machine uses the PowerWash cycle to drive the best cleaning in its class, and the Power Impeller ensures that clothes stay saturated during the wash cycle. Plus, the Deep Clean option gives clothes a longer, more active soaking time, while steam-enhanced cycles like the Sanitize cycle really stick it to stains. If that's not enough, count on the 10-year limited parts warranty to keep this top load washer humming for a decade. It's just another way Maytag puts the confidence back in cleaning.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance." Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 187 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $22.63.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Estimated Time Remaining; Lid Lock; Sensing; Wash; Rinse; Spin; Done
Automatic Dispense System:
Bleach; Detergent; Fabric Softener; Oxi
Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology:
Internal Water Heater:
Number of Wash Cycles:
Powerwash; Normal; Cold Wash; Wrinkle Control; Delicates; Soak; Clean Washer with Affresh; Rinse and Spin; Sanitary with Oxi and Steam; Bedding; Deep Water Wash
Number of Wash Options:
Temperature; Soil Level; Spin Speed; Oxi; Extra Rinse; Deep Clean with Steam; Audio Signal
Extra Light; Light; Medium; Heavy; Extra Heavy
Number of Temperature Selections:
Cold; Cool; Warm; Warmer; Hot
Dimensions and Weight
- The Power Impeller attacks everyday tough stains in a single wash with a reverse wash motion and triple action spray that keeps clothes thoroughly saturated with concentrated detergent throughout the cycle
- The best cleaning in its class is driven by the PowerWash cycle and features the extra cleaning action of the Power Impeller to attack stubborn stains
- PowerSpray enhances cleaning by recirculating water and detergent from the bottom of the load back to the top so clothes get highly concentrated treatment for difficult stains
- Steam enhances the cleaning power of the washer for stain-fighting action
Deep Clean Option with Steam
- The Deep Clean with Steam option gives clothes a longer, more active soaking time with heat and steam
Sanitize Cycle with Oxi and Steam
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria (S. aureus, P. aeruginosa and K. pneumoniae)
Deep Water Wash Cycle
- Deep Water Wash raises the water level during the wash cycle to give a thorough soak with heavily soiled loads
- Optimal dispensers automatically release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at the right time for an outstanding cleaning performance
- Maytag's premium SmoothClose lid hinge design closes the washer lid slowly